Profile photo of Mental Masturbation

One of my best friends said that a college professor of his called philosophy “mental masturbation.” I took some philosophy classes in college, and have studied religions and isms for the past 47 years or so....

Profile photo of Sasho Stoyanov Matrix/reality ?

I know what I am doing I am so sure where I am going I see the tracts that will lead me to the destination just like the others, because I got it all figure out. Everything is in the tip of my hands got it all in under...

Profile photo of ELizard Language is SIN!

Ok so we were in the garden of eden, chillin and playing with the animals and what not in a perfect existence. (Side note… eden’s hebrew etymology translates as “lush”, and eden’s sumerian...

Profile photo of Haven Hoping for a meaningful death

Peace to all of you who decide to read this message of the Spirit. It is my greatest goal to be a Martyr through my Faith, and it should be yours, because after death God shall say to you from His Kingdom, ” Come...

Profile photo of Lightbulb just went off!!!

Well…. What can GOD do that YOU can not??? Asides creating the energy/matter which exists/ Aren’t we all god since he is both within us and above us. Similar to the author of a novel. Part of the author is...

Profile photo of Zykanthos History of the world is not what we think

I just watched this video from SpiritScience and it explained ALOT. I wanted to share it with you guys and see what you got from it. It’s long but definitely worth the watch <3

Profile photo of ELI var namnet I fear my goals

It’s true, part of me wants to remain constant just to stay comfortable. I know that my next step in life is to get over this fear of change. I’ve spent 20 years of my life under the authority of parents and...

Profile photo of Tine Hell is on Earth

Hell is on Earth. Hell is in the hearts of men, as Heaven is there also. Yet we contain only the smallest fraction of both extremes and we choose where we would rather reside as our actions we make take us to heavenly or...

Profile photo of Harjot Can humans ever stop being selfish?

I feel like every time I have something good or different, I don’t want to share it with anyone. Kinda like finding a new band and while you hope they acquire fame, you almost don’t because more people will...

Profile photo of ChargedMagazine Anyone want to read about young scientists' personal stories?

Founded by punk rock biologist Jennifer Leavey in 2012, Charged Magazine takes an edgy, irreverent approach to all things math and science. From the physics of bling to the psychology of facebook, Jennifer and her crew...

Profile photo of LesterJohn Things to do while you're young?

What are some fantastic things to do while you’re young?

Profile photo of AP_RESURRECTION HE is falling apart

Over the past few months, I’ve noticed a few trends in the forums and blog posts here. It seems we’ve reached a point (especially on the forums) of simply rehashing old topics, old ideas, and things...

Profile photo of DaJetPlane Does Drug Overuse Prevent You From Loving

A friend asked me this question. “So recently, I met a guy who has done a shit ton of drugs. He has tons of stories about drugs, ranging from acid to cocaine. He said that the more addictive drugs didn’t...

Profile photo of Timo Valhalla Movement Update – 1/18/13

**Update: We now host a weekly webinar to give more info on Valhalla and answer questions on Sunday at 4pm EST – http://www.anymeeting.com/valhallamovement1 ** SO much has changed since the last update. Montreal is...

Profile photo of Max Hate is… Good?

HEthens, do you ever keep things or people around as a reminder to you that the world needs saving? For instance, I have a few friends on facebook whose statuses to me are like nails on chalkboard. “What’s a Molly?...