Drug addicts and what to do

So my friends have gone a dark road of drugs and this is to the extent of all day everyday for the last year or so. I recognize that some people believe this is possible without negative side effects but in my opinion is...

I had the idea of putting the love of poetry with ballet accompanied by violins,

Dancing like leaves to the new morning Dancing like leaves to the new morning with the romance of the violins scoring With technique and rigors played This interweaving dance She lilywhite he bronze toned Love played in...

Judgement – what a crocka sh*t….

And people just keep on Judging. Why won’t we ever learn to stop? Why won’t we ever learn – we Are the Same? Why religious people get judged for their Believes! They are just beautiful soul, wanting to...

feel the infinite?

wondering how everyone is doing on this journey of awakening. Lately there is this great feeling in the air, also somewhat scared to think of it since i woke up a few times in a state of no time and space, there was this...

poly-amorous?

if you have been in a poly-amorous relationship and willing to help me with explaining this to my friends and family, about my newest realization yet oldest feeling… I would love to hear all or any feedback!

If you could do anything right now…

What would it be? If you could drop everything right now, where would you go, what would you do? (Money not being an issue) I wish there was a way I could drop everything and live how I really wanted, but it’s not...

Too much meditation?

There are many topics on meditation, but I didn’t see any encompassing this. Today I went to a mediation session that was two hours with a 15 minute bathroom break in between. It seemed like it was way to long to...

Tripping and Spirituality

Hi everyone! In the past week I’ve become more spiritually awakened due to my tripping experience. Also, I’m in college and am taking a class on Buddhism and a class on Philosophy. I tripped with a few...

Sex with music!

I just wanted to give a shout out to music! Today was my birthday I am a perplexing grand age of 20 today! And tonight I had a wonderfully transcended time sitting in my friends car engulfed in a magical sauna of music...

Aaron Swartz

Just curious about other HEthan’s thoughts on the man. For those who don’t know about him, he was somewhat of a child prodigy. He played a major role in the takeoff of reddit, and more recently he acted as a...

Aderall – Should I take it to help me study?

Should I take aderall to help me study? Any suggestions?

Musical personality

I’ve been pondering on the idea of musical interest. When you first meet someone you’re interested in as a friend or significant other, one of the most popular questions to arise is, “What are your...

What would you imagine as the greatest shroom trip ever?

Interested in hearing everyone’s greatest shroom trip they could ever imagine, I was stoned last night and watching step brothers and was just imagining how hilarious it would be to trip with Will Ferrell and Jim...

Artists giving you what you need, not what you want

I heard this from either Terence McKenna, Alan Moore, or Alan Watts, I cant really remember. The idea was that artists are pioneers of expressions, and ideas needed in that particular culture at that time. Almost like a...

After Death,

Common question, what do you think happens after you die? I think about this a LOT, and would like your opinion on it. Well?