Sandy Hook Hoax?

Someone sent me this just now http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/ I’m not sure how I feel about this, seeing as how I’m very skeptical, but if this were true, I wouldn’t be surprised. Any opinions?

Laughing TOO Much????

So i’m hanging out with my dude and his buds, and i’m not high, and we’re watching Tosh. and I’m just like laughing at shit, obviously. And then like his friends would say something funny as fuck...

Driven to Insanity because of Sanity

I have these days, that are unlike most other days. these days arent neccesarily influenced by the days leading up to them, nor does anything of a particular nature put into motion these days. these days, are kind of...

Apollo 18 Movie

I recently watched this movie and apparently its suppose to be real. In 2011 the video was posted on some site *lunarsomething or whatever.com but the footage was edited to create this movie. They way it was shot was...

Undress

Peace to all, May God bless and touch your spirits through a poor sinner’s words. Undress and come to the Fountain of Life. Why continue on in corruption and sin, disregarding the corruption of your spirit? Have...

Conversations With God

I wrote this as a comment on the discussion “10 Epic Quotes from Conversations With God” but then realized that the thread was year and a half old and didn’t think many people would see it. Most of the...

Combating Guns, Violence, & Madness by looking to our heroes.

I’ve been thinking a lot about our culture and media and it’s role in the recent string of shootings. While I firmly believe an assault weapons ban is in order, it is only the first step. If we really want to...

Warning from someone who survived Hitler

If you haven’t read this story yet, please do. I know it’s a little long but it’s a really good read. “I am a witness to history. “I cannot tell you that Hitler took Austria by tanks and guns; it...

Has anyone else found holes in Christianity? (Please dont take offence)

From time to time I seem to poke holes in Christianity, but when I try to remember them later while in the midst of defending my views I always seem to forget. So I was wondering what you might have thought of too. I...

MOST IMPORTANT MOVIE YOU WILL SEE

Hello friends! Here is a link to the movie I am talking about… I promise that this movie will be the “MOST IMPORTANT MOVIEW YOU WILL SEE” period. I would love to hear your feedback. Thank you for...

Cut4Beiber Trend…

Has anyone heard of this yet? Can anyone explain it? (There was a photo here but it was rather graphic. PM me for the photo if you’re interested.) https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Cut4Bieber&src=hash Ever since...

Do You Laugh Often? When was the Last Time you Had a Good Laugh?

I don’t really laugh often, but the last time I had a legit good laugh, I was laughing hard in a blonde woman face, which was pretty dirty of me. I tried to hold in my laughter for about 30 mins when she was...

Book suggestions; Topic: States of Consciousness

I’m looking to read up on the different states of consciousness, as well as dimension theory and metaphysics….any good book suggestions?

Is this cruel? Love advice

A small amount of background information… At the beginning of our relationship my boyfriend convinced me (though it was a completely conscious decision on my part) that I shouldn’t be hanging out with alot of...