Profile photo of Nick Sand

You cup your hands, cradling the fine grains of sand within your grasp. You watch as the minute grains escape through the crevices of your hands. Struggling to contain the formless substance within your hands, but no...

Profile photo of Seque Holotropic Breathwork

What are your experiences on holotropic breathwork? Should i try this without a guide?

Profile photo of Vidyana Quantum physics, neuroscience, eatern philosophy, DMT experience: missing link!?

Hey guys, I am doing my neuroscience bachelor right now, i have always been interested in and fascinated by eastern philosophy and lately i started to meditate on a regular basis. While I was having one of my...

Profile photo of Ray Butler Shame

Has anyone here overcome deeply limiting beliefs about their self-concept? I am a person with a lot of passion and potential, but I am completely held back by my fear and deeper feeling of being pitiful, inadequate,...

Profile photo of Kip Goeing hidden agenda of Obama's gun control..any thoughts?

Ive recently came across several articles on Alex Jones’ that present the possibility of a hidden agenda to gun control and shootings like Sandy Hook, where the government may be preparing to disarm the people. Due...

Profile photo of Ray Butler Just how im feeling. Maybe someone can give me some clarity

I dont even know why im posting this nor what im asking. Maybe im just going on a self mutilating rant cause i just dont feel happy. I have a great job, great life looking ahead of me but still i feel the same way. I...

Profile photo of Afgoo Thank You HighExistence

Hey, My name’s Tazrick. I’ve been on HE for a while now, but honestly I contribute so little to this community. I’ve spent the past couple of months reading discussion after discussion, looking at every...

Profile photo of Elley Help regarding a quote I read and have forgotten!

Hi everyone, just a quick ask.. a week or so ago I saw a quote from I believe Einstein, or maybe Vonnegut (not sure how those two blur… maybe the facial hair haha), about how damning it is for a person to regard...

Profile photo of Benny The Poet The Mind – subconscious thoughts and questions.

No need to sugar coat or generalize for I am just going to ask these questions Subconscious questions: why do people give such respect and glory to celebrities but yet treat family badly and manipulate others?...

Profile photo of experience Pain in Hands while Meditating

I’ve just started meditating again after 6 months of not doing it. About 5-10 minutes into meditation, my whole body seems to start rotating counter-clockwise. It’s a pretty cool feeling, dunno why it freaks...

Profile photo of Relationship Between Being Liberal & Educated?

In my experience, I’ve found that the more educated I become, the more left my liberal political ideology tends to swing. Now I am in no way insinuating that this means an extremely educated individual must....

Profile photo of jasonthomas.me Normal?

I just turned 20 a month ago. I’m a girl. I lead a pretty regular social life (nothing too isolating, but also not super anything super busy either). Lately I’ve developed this irrational fear of time...