Profile photo of Zykanthos Travelling Alone

I’m currently debating with myself how travelling alone would effect my life and how happy it would make me to travel by myself. Please share your experiences with this if you have any, where did you go, for how...

Profile photo of Kayla Do you really need a college degree to get a decent job?

Seriously? School seems like a waste of time to me. I just want a full time job with decent pay. I don’t even want to be rich, just comfortable. Not fast food. Don’t get smart. I have my associates, but my...

Profile photo of ange Need topics on how to limit governments power!!

Doing an essay, I only have one really legit on, And that’s eliminating low key monopolies like large warehouse stores like samsclub, Costco, Walmart, etc. thanks!!!!

Profile photo of Bryan Hellard Stupid rant, ego filled

In a way we all seek, a search for a better life or in some a better life for all. It is a search to find yourself and place yourself within the created knowledge of our ancestors. there is not a day that goes by without...

Profile photo of mitch Vegetarianism?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask a quick question for your opinions on vegetarianism. My roommate and I decided that we are going to try it for a month after looking at the health benefits of it and general processing...

Profile photo of Mike M yo whatdou guys think a this

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s635/Johnspartan555/prism2.jpg

Profile photo of brabble An Open Challenge to the Spiritual

This quote which I am going to put has a spiritually meaning. Let’s see who is really spiritual. Jesus said, “That which you have will save you if you bring it forth from yourselves. That which you do not...

Profile photo of dr. hamsa https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D9%88-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%DA%A9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%

https://www.facebook.com/pages/%D9%88-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%DA%A9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D9%85%DB%8C-%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%85/258556514271517?ref=hl

Profile photo of josephm I am happy.

not knowing why, is maybe the reason I’m happy. for knowing is not happiness at all, and unknowing is the only constant among us. My knowledge of unknowledge correlates vicariously through a buffet of personal...

Profile photo of Kristina Alexandra Emotional Detachment mixed with Hyper Empathy

Is it true that emotions, and senses are just like muscles and skills, once unused become dull, weak, and almost nonexistent. I have lately become extremely detached and have absolutely no ability to connect to...

Profile photo of Ike Come together

So there is a variety group of people on here. We all have a similar vision and each of us have great ideas on their mind. I have been thinking that sometimes two is better than one. To motivate each other and make...

Profile photo of dr. hamsa has anyone noticed

bullies are always redheads

Profile photo of Ike Favorite Juicing Recipes

Whose got em? Share them here. Imma go buy a juicer and free my body. :D