Discussions

New Discussion

Wasn't government intended to be completely transparent?

“By the people, for the people.” Wasn’t that the way government was suppose to be?...

Why can't I finish what I start?

I hate that I hardly ever finish anything. I’m talking about making something. I can’t...

Do we live in an overly customized culture?

People who know me might describe me as a coffee addict. I prefer the term “connoisseur”—but...

Army private Bradley Manning pleads guilty in WikiLeaks case; more charges remai

Found this on one of the main stream news site’s front page. I feel bad for this guy, and it...

Pieces to the puzzle

www.freedomforariane.blogspot.com A u-turn has occurred this year on my road to recovery. I knew I...

DrunkXistence ^^

Really drunk so thought i’d go on this forum cause even drunk justin knows that this is the...

"The atoms in your body are 99.999999999999999% empty space"

Found this quote on this site, thought it deserved it’s own discussion though “Before...

This Cosmic Universal *possibly multiversal* Existence

There is a lot of fascinating things about Existence that intrigues me like psychedelics or the fact...

The Essence of Life

I believe in souls and spirits, whatever you like to call it… One day I was having a...

Moral Obligation: To Be or Not To Be

To be aware of the fact that human beings are the only creatures on this earth with a sense of...

Writing down high notes

Alright so over the period of time I’ve learned that I think about a lot of revelations and...

Close-Mindedness

I tried to have a discussion/conversation with my friend yesterday about happiness/education in...

The Blank Piece of Paper

I’ve stared at this blank page for long enough. I hadnt planned on sitting here, just staring....

Not myself, feeling limited

I used to love smoking weed. If I had done something negative or involving a lot of ego, after I...

Spirituality: The Soul

I just want to get a general idea of how many people in this community believe in the concept of a...