Discussions

New Discussion

Feel lost or confused? Light worker advice and guidance.

I would like to help anyone in need of a friend or have been feeling confused about the universe and...

Universal signals and feelings.

Tell me what you think about those “weird feelings” and “coincidences” that...

Start over from scratch every day

Die every night Yesterday I was a hurtful, pathetic, close-minded, satanic piece of shit. Today I am...

38 Mid life crisis….sort of….ha ha

I’m basically just trying to figure out what my next move is in my life. I’m 38 yr old guy in...

Late night poem

Thoughts The more you write you begin to see light When the clarity appears Washing away all the...

So, my friends dad died last week.

Things that hurt the most, and how weak they make us. Losing someone you love, like after a bad...

Strange feelings for my ex…

So, recently I broken up with my ex girlfriend about 2 weeks ago(actually she was my first one). I...

Feel simply lost.

So this is my first time ever posting on the site. I have been checking out posts here and there...

Suffering from the suffering of others?

I’ve been working towards ending my own suffering, but a lot of my suffering comes from the...

Help from audiophiles out there.

I want to get a good pair of cans that sound that give off the best quality sound. Disregard what...

the peace corps

I have been seriously considering joining the peace corps for close to a year now. Does anyone have...

Like sacred geometry? You'll enjoy this

I happened to find this article where a guy lays the Fibonacci spiral over land masses and...

What do I do?

Last summer i met a girl. I live in New York and she sadly moved to Portland not long after we...

HE becoming the new HighDEAS

Hey guys, I’m pretty new to this site, and I really think it’s so cool and useful too....

Who were you in your past life?

I’m not sure if I believe in reincarnation, but I often think about who I may have been in a...

load more