Discussions

New Discussion

12 Steps to the Pure Silence

Came across an interesting and contemplative-worthy site (links at bottom). Over around the last six...

Breakdance Yoga

Recently I’ve been doing break yoga. It combines the basic elements of breakdancing...

mail me your creations.

check it man http://www.oneidentity.net/mail-me-your-creations.html I will feature you. Sync the...

Not letting your emotions steal away precious time.

How do you explain those days when you just don’t feel like doing anything. Even when you...

Midnight Talkingtomyself-ism

I just had this thought which a professor sparked in my mind a few days ago. “Give yourself to...

Am I wasting time at university?

SO. Basically. Here’s the low down. I am a student now studying Psychology. I JUST switched...

looking at the clock consistently at the same time?

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/ if this occurs, check this site out, its kind of like...

Who is the I AM in me?

In some extreme cases, children with epilepsy have a surgical procedure in which half of their brain...

Good organizations to volunteer with?

So I spontaneously decided I did not want to go to school this semester and now I have all this...

Same Love

When I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay ‘Cause I could draw, my uncle was, and I...

Thought I would share this :)

“Perhaps the most important thing we bring to another person is the silence in us, not the...

The Placebo effect, my version. (in rant form)

“A placebo is something that isn’t real, but we believe it is real, and so we see the...

Anonymous!! friend or foe??

so i just read that the hacktivist group known as “Anonymous” struck the homepage to the...

Lust or Love?

Do you seek to satisfy lustfully driven desires simply for satisfying that lust, or do you primarily...

Let's Evolve in a Better Way

Living a simple teenage life I witness many things that disgust me! We are grown up thinking we live...