Discussions

New Discussion

Is the notion that "respect is earned" correct?

Often times you hear the phrase “respect is earned” along with “trust is...

Desktop Backgrounds

I usually just use HD landscapes of really cool places or abstract art, but I’m looking for...

Space and Time

No human can experience the same thing as any other human. EVER. Why? We cannot be in the same...

All fears stem from the fear of death

I have heard this statement several times, but dont quite understand it fully. For instance, how...

This is my story.

Hello. This is my story I would love to share with you all. I don’t know any of you. You...

Subjectively, I ask your opinion.

Hello there HEthens, I would like to ask you guys something. This question is to be completely...

Advice for Young adults

I love to seek advice when it comes to life experiences. I was hoping others would like to share...

Advice for Young adults

I love to seek advice when it comes to life experiences. I was hoping others would like to share...

Can Science provide a "religious experience"?

I think I personally heard this first put forth by Neil DeGrasse Tyson in a speech. He focused...

Shroomies

I have had three experiences with shroomies, each being different. First time was absolutely great....

Is there enlightment?

Hey friends, sorry I have to express my doubts here. I’m just wondering, nowadays, so many...

Share & Discuss the most motivational quote you've ever read, heard, or written?

The title explains it all. – I’m not entirely sold on the effectiveness of motivational...

Telling my friends and family that I'm OUT

So, I used to be a Christian. A hard-lined conservative evangelical Christian. I preached in...

Living a Better Life: A Personal Journey

A little bit about me, before my “personal journey”, which shall begin second paragraph:...

Being nice.

I feel like being nice goes a long way. It sounds cliche and obvious. But who am I, as a human...