Discussions

New Discussion

If I could ban anything…

If I could ban anything in the world, it would be the improper use of the word ironic. Many adults,...

There is a war going on for your mind

A wonderful song i found recently by Flobots Great message, great band, thought i’d share it...

Free Will

I know it is a question frequently asked, but do you think free will is an illusion? If not, how are...

To the makers of HE

Im not sure if this is just me but whenever someone posts a picture or a long link to a website the...

Just want to share this message with anyone who may need it

don’t believe what anyone says you’re not alone you’re strong you have love to...

Vicodin

I was gunna buy some Vicodin off my friend at 4 beans(pills) $10 bucks. How can I tell if its legit....

The Inevitable Journey

Hello all, I have just started a blog regarding drug addiction, rehab, and myself. It would mean a...

A New Poem I wrote. For now I call it: The Labyrinth

Come drift in the dream Of these pristine green meadows, Where the wind whispers secrets untold....

Fucking sick of chemtrails

I miss the sky like I saw it as I was growing up. There was such a thing as a clear sky back then. I...

Wakarusa 2013!

Who is going and what bands are you going to see?

scene: 'shit hits the fan'

this post is meant to allow people to be creative, feel free to create what happened right before...

Acid at a music festival?

I tried acid for the first time last month and it was wonderful! Everything about it was perfect,...

A cool experience I had (Gong Therapy)

There is a group of amazing people who travel around the country and put on free demonstrations of...

21 Day Meditation Challenge

I’m not sure if anyone has posted about this challenge with Oprah and Deepak Chopra, but here...

Teach me how to dougie

What does it mean to be self-reliant? We are not self-reliant because the nature of the universe is...