Discussions

New Discussion

The Edge of Existence

This is my new website dedicated to mind-bending fiction and the exploration of our existence as...

Anarchism

I’m interested in everyone’s ideas and opinions. I’d like it to be like a pros and...

Just the right amount of suffering

When the American composer and Zen follower John Cage was asked, ‘Don’t you think there’s too...

Moving to a poor country to live well?

Has anyone thought of this? I’m an American and don’t really like the structure of...

Your Favorite Diets

Do any of you HEthens experiment with various diets? If so, which are your favorites? Mine are: -The...

The Most Powerful Thing Man Has Ever Created

I’m thinking it’s the internet—“Knowledge is power.” What do you...

Dealing with Coworker Who is Driving Me Crazy!

I have an obnoxious coworker whom I, unfortunately, sit 3 ft away from every day. I’ve been...

Fuck Your Job

I can never get motivated enough to be a good worker. This is true for any job that I have ever had....

Emotional energy

I was wondering… From words to what people say to one another, is that merely transferred as...

So is there anything on this site that will actually help anyone?

There is so much advice everywhere, but where is the REAL earth shattering knowledge that everyone...

A DREAM CAN COME TRUE

Hello HE’thans I’ve come across this INCREDIBLE opportunity to go to SPACE. It’s a...

Truth

What is Truth? What is it to an individual? (Perceived Truth) Does it exist Universally? Can you...

[Official] HE Inspirational Image Contest!

Announcing our first EVER Inspirational Image Contest! The submission with the most votes wins an...

Most mind expansive thought

What is the most mind expansive thought you’ve ever had that has created a perceptional...

I am watching a miracle unfold.

If any one of you great spirits is interested in seeing my journey after reading my story, I would...