Discussions

New Discussion

Putting interests of others before my own

Hello HEthens, I am Jack, 21yo from Israel. I am asking for advice and/or someone in the same way of...

Finding Justice During a Tragedy

Hello all, I’ve been personally struggling in a search for justice for the past couple months,...

4/20

It may have passed 4:20pm but it’s still April 20th! How are you spending 4/20? Here’s...

Sensory Deprivation Tanks.

Hi, im interested in learning more about this, if you have any personal experiences, opinions, or...

AMERICA IS CAUGHT IN A LOOP. this shit is real, read it.

the collective interests of American define the actions of the country. the collective interests of...

All of you are fucking stupid (jk)

Now that I’ve gotten your attention because you took that statement personally (no, not all of...

Reinventing the body resurrecting the soul

I recently just finished reading Deepak Chopra’s book reinventing the body resurrecting the...

Death and Justice

I always get frustrated and angry when I hear or read the words, “Justice has been...

This man Jibankrishna (Diamond) who appears in dreams and reality as unknown man

I saw Jibankrishna in dreams before meeting him and first visit to Jibankrishna (Diamond) Bhupati...

House of Leaves.

A couple of weeks ago, friend of mine came to me one day with one the most incredibly hallucinating...

Why do women change for men?

I’m curious as to why most women/girls are so concerned with conforming their entire being to...

I sometimes die in my dreams

Sometimes i have dreams where i die. But after i die my “spirit” jumps into a different...

Would Aliens come in peace?

Stephen Hawking believes we should fear aliens, which would probably come to Earth in search of...

A question of oppisites I simply must ask my fellow HEthans.

Do TRUE opposites really exist? For example, 1 and -1 are opposites. Now Ive realized this...