Discussions

New Discussion

What do you guys think of this

getting closed. is it fair? i’m looking for a discussion...

Thoughts on increasing disparity between rich and poor

I just read an article titled World’s 100 richest earned enough in 2012 to end global poverty 4...

Weekly Interviews of Extraordinary Individuals

HEthens, I did a video interview with dating/relationship coach, Nick Sparks. We covered a lot of...

Using your artistic medium to spread a message.

Lupe Fiasco was pulled off stage yesterday during the inauguration concert because of these lyrics...

Who was AROUND last night?

Let me know your experience of the Age of Aquarius and what happened exactly. You can ask me...

RESOURCES TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR LIFE

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a...

The Answer is to Ask

May God give you peace, Ask for the greatest and it will be given to you. “Ask and it will be...

Why, What, Where, When, WHO the f**k Cares?

So just gonna throw it out here – gonna vomit it from the depths of from wherever. Like some...

the nature of this reality

lets talk about it i’m pretty sure i’ve got all the mechanics down. if this thread...

I am angry.

This is a rant. I can’t believe in love or beauty or passion or goodness or God or hapiness or...

How do I keep the ball rolling and make something happen?

A couple of months ago I followed a friend along to do some spray painting on a legal wall not far...

Your purpose in life

Hello everyone this will be one of my first posts on here and I can not wait to be part of this! I...

CT: The President puts this choice into your hands.

Consider this: a company comes to the government agency you are the chairman of. They tell you they...

A reason for today

A man named Roy was sitting on a park bench one warm and sunny day, staring off into the abyss of...