Discussions

New Discussion

Do you love what you do?

I’m constantly faced with the conundrum of surviving in a money driven society seeing...

Zeitgeist: The Movie

I would’ve posted this to videos, but it wouldn’t let me. Anyway, you guys should watch...

Opinions on Alternative/Holistic Medicine?

I am not exactly sure which category to put this in so I apologize if it’s misplaced, but...

Everyday Motivation Drains

A lot of the time before going home, I’ll say to myself “Wow, I actually feel motivated...

Mind Palaces (Method of Loci). Does anyone use it?

some “Background”: if you watch the BBC’s Sherlock, then you may be aware that a...

Numerstrology

Since I was so fascinated in the numerology post, and found it really related to astrology I thought...

Good Deeds

I was talking to my friend today and he said that he started helping low income families with their...

World War 3: A Planned Event By Few That The Masses Can Prevent

Watch this video: Spread the word. Change the global conscious. ENGAGE IN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE AND...

Use of Time

I have a desk job where i sit on the computer all day, much of the time reading facebook posts over...

Best Creative Moments?

When are you at your peak for creativity? When do you perform, write, draw, sculpt, create the most...

introverts in relationships

Hi ! So I’ve been sort of an introvert for my whole life except for recently. Recently...

Not an inspiring topic.

I just need some inspiration to survive the ongoing unanswerable questions and my stubborn...

Concept of a God

Ok, I consider myself an atheist. I looked at each religion out there to find my beliefs and all of...

PROJECT 420!

April 20th, 2013. Flint, MI. Meeting at City Hall on Saginaw Street at 1PM. March for the...

Lucid Dreaming

The title says it all! I’ve read many articles online about peoples experiences with Lucid...