Discussions

New Discussion

Y'all can find me if you're looking for a friend.

I’ll be the only iron clad oracle in a city of ten. Why aren’t we all heroes? What is to...

\"KUMARE\" a must see movie!

Anyone seen it…..then what are your opninons?? If you haven\’t seen it..its a must see...

"KUMARE" a must see movie!

Anyone seen it…..then what are your opninons?? If you haven’t seen it..its a must see...

A life with no ambitions.

I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect format of a post, but I am new to High Existence and...

on the fringe

the other night some friends and i were camping. a plane passed overhead. it was followed by two...

Gun Regulations: Shut the fuck up already!

I made a blog post about why we need to take this subject, shove it up our ass, and move the fuck...

Rashad Evans Spreading the Love

These are the kinds of people that need to be supporting gay rights, not just hippies....

Life in the Dump

Hello, lovely peoples! I went to a garbage dump in Nicaragua last week and shot a bunch of footage....

Feeling High…

I search for feeling high. I look under rocks and trash to find my fix. I go beyond the depths of...

whats true

Life outside of life but within realms of reality, the mind is a program that deciphers completely...

Your Future Generations

When you look to the Italians family style it is evident that it is one of closeness and loyalty...

while speaking of time traveling.

I know, this is a tough one, but imagine this: You’ve invented a time machine that can travel...

Mind, Body, and Soul.

Mind = Operating system Body = Tower Soul = Graphics Card + Ram

God and atheist-ism

why don’t people believe in God? It’s like denying the very existence in itself? Why is...

Faith in humanity

The guy at the very end of this video is amazing! Faith in humanity restored....