Discussions

New Discussion

Your Earliest Memory – How Old Were You, And…

What is your earliest memory? How old were you, and do you think that as young children that we...

How is your death? Let me share mine.

I hope this is the right place to post this. I was just wondering how many heathens have experienced...

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Hey HEthens, I’ve got a rather big life choice to make and I was hoping for a little advice...

bokononism

A fictional religion which exists in Kurt Vonnegut’s ‘the cat’s cradle’...

What should i do?

I’ve been suspended for the spring semester at my college and they’re prohibiting me...

If You Could Travel Back in Time…

If you could travel back in time to an event, or a place where would you go? What would you do?You...

I want to live in a hut on the beach in north Vietnam for 6 months.

Is this feasible? Sure, most things are possible, but this isn’t really the kind of thing you...

Travelling Alone

I’m currently debating with myself how travelling alone would effect my life and how happy it...

Do you really need a college degree to get a decent job?

Seriously? School seems like a waste of time to me. I just want a full time job with decent pay. I...

Need topics on how to limit governments power!!

Doing an essay, I only have one really legit on, And that’s eliminating low key monopolies...

Stupid rant, ego filled

In a way we all seek, a search for a better life or in some a better life for all. It is a search to...

Vegetarianism?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to ask a quick question for your opinions on vegetarianism. My roommate...

yo whatdou guys think a this

http://i1309.photobucket.com/albums/s635/Johnspartan555/prism2.jpg