Discussions

New Discussion

Thank You HighExistence

Hey, My name’s Tazrick. I’ve been on HE for a while now, but honestly I contribute so...

Help regarding a quote I read and have forgotten!

Hi everyone, just a quick ask.. a week or so ago I saw a quote from I believe Einstein, or maybe...

The Mind – subconscious thoughts and questions.

No need to sugar coat or generalize for I am just going to ask these questions Subconscious...

Pain in Hands while Meditating

I’ve just started meditating again after 6 months of not doing it. About 5-10 minutes into...

Relationship Between Being Liberal & Educated?

In my experience, I’ve found that the more educated I become, the more left my liberal...

Normal?

I just turned 20 a month ago. I’m a girl. I lead a pretty regular social life (nothing too...

Thank You for Smiling Tonight.

http://www.oneidentity.net/my-journey.html

Was Hitler Right?

Was Hitler kind of right? And did he just go about it the wrong way? Ive been learning a lot about...

Occasionally Occupied

Some nights I turn off all the nights in my home. Ill open my sliding balcony door to let the cool...

eating synthetic food

mcdonalds/energy drinks… just fake foods in general. are we evolving to feed off of...

first shroom tea

so this seems to be the place where i come to ask question about the drugs i want to take so heres...

Anyone here live in an earthship? (Advice?)

A friend and I are planning on building one. Can anyone provide me with some information to know...

Random things to learn

Alright so basically I just want to learn random things, some might be helpful, others are just for...