Profile photo of Is it selfish to try to change ones religion?

Some people may mean well. But is it selfish? It’s hard to say because we have so much strength in our beliefs, yet you’re trying to get them to believe what you believe because you yourself honestly believe...

Profile photo of Iris "Relevant Magazine" & Online Resources

I found this pretty sweet online magazine. It’s definitely geared towards Christians, but they have a lot of good, thought-provoking articles, podcasts, etc. http://www.relevantmagazine.com/

Profile photo of IncarnationOfRealism IQ – Can you train it?

Hey Guys, Some days ago i’ve made an IQ-test. The result was’nt bad but i just can’t forget it. All day long im thinking: Is that number realy everything i may achieve? So does anybody know if there are...

Profile photo of There Is Nothing To: Find Out, Understand, Learn, Experience.

The wonder of silence, of being, of God, of nothingness, of awareness is that there is nothing you need to do to get anything or any of it. I repeat there is nothing that needs to be done, by you or anyone else. Pure...

Profile photo of vedh Leucoderma, Vitiligo

Hello HEthens I have had this disease since i was 8 and i have dealt with the social embarrassment that comes along with it growing up. It seems it is a very common disease but I have never really spoken to anyone about...

Profile photo of Ray Butler HOW MUCH $$$ IS *TRUTH* WORTH?

Here’s the dealio: so, looking at various sites over various times of “teachers”, “gurus”, “self-help” experts, yada, yada, yada…. it seems that their messages come at a...

Profile photo of PeaceRiot Healing Chime Audio: New Releases Thread

Healing Chime Audio is a portal of relaxing music, binaural beats, and creative chill-out tracks. Here I am starting a thread to post our new releases, as I feel especially certain that members of HE will really enjoy...

Profile photo of Ray Butler Where and in what ways, Do you find hope with a logical approach to life?

i have a very logical and scientfic approach to life, with some acceptions to things i simply can not deny that i have seen or done.however i am struggling with the thought and process in achieving hope or faith if you...

Profile photo of PsYcheDeLiC Rubik's Cubes and Confidence with the Ladies

Back in high school, I was the epitome of nerd. For some perspective, I had to get waived into the computer science curriculum because I was too young to start the program as a Freshman. The teacher let me in when he had...

Profile photo of Subwoofer Stevens 12 Steps to the Pure Silence

Came across an interesting and contemplative-worthy site (links at bottom). Over around the last six months the word “silence” presents itself almost daily. I know there is a message to it, and internally am...

Profile photo of Chaya Garden Breakdance Yoga

Recently I’ve been doing break yoga. It combines the basic elements of breakdancing (popping-locking, windmills, freezes, electric boogaloos) and merges them effortlessly into yogic asanas. I do this every morning...

Profile photo of jjj mail me your creations.

check it man http://www.oneidentity.net/mail-me-your-creations.html I will feature you. Sync the universe. Much love and peace to you all today.

Profile photo of Max Nachamkin Not letting your emotions steal away precious time.

How do you explain those days when you just don’t feel like doing anything. Even when you muster enough willpower to sit down and go through the work you’ve assigned for the day, the attempt is almost always...

Profile photo of Subwoofer Stevens Midnight Talkingtomyself-ism

I just had this thought which a professor sparked in my mind a few days ago. “Give yourself to what you love. If you find yourself unable to do so, then you must find something that you do love, because a life...

Profile photo of Will L. Am I wasting time at university?

SO. Basically. Here’s the low down. I am a student now studying Psychology. I JUST switched over my major from Biochem. I was dealing with terrible depression for the past 4-6 years of my life. I’m in my...