Profile photo of Marlon Self-help industry = self hate?

When people obsess, buy books, constantly try to fix things about themselves and their lives, would you actually call that self-hate? It seems like when someone is in this cycle, everything they are trying is out of...

Profile photo of frankie d "10 Mind Blowing Theories About the Universe and Reality"

http://listverse.com/2013/04/15/10-mind-blowing-theories-about-the-universe-and-reality/ A simple yet interesting read, a lot of HEthens would dig it.

Profile photo of The Weekend.

Another weekend, more free time for most of us, what lift hanging shit are going to initiate? Consider this weekend different, consider this weekend as the two defining days in your life, this weekend is when those...

Profile photo of Tobias Valdemar Broe Knudsen Weak poetry, The Kiss Of Death.

A poem I just wrote, I’ve been so pissed off, and am I so done with feeling violated. All it was, was a kiss, but it was the emotion built up from so many years. It took time to tumble back down. Not one of my best...

Profile photo of Eric A Kickstarter Film Project on the meaning of life

A film scored by the Fleet Foxes’ Robin Pecknold. The trailer looks incredible! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grandchildren/the-internet-0

Profile photo of Vivek Hashfire Dear god… what have I just realized?

For the past several years, I have understood that everything is connected. I figured this by application of physical law to the entire universe would unite all matter and energy in an extraordinarily complex equation. I...

Profile photo of FilmStar To take or not take, medications…

Medications I sat in my hospital bed curled up into a little ball. Scared! Afraid! I knew something was not right, but I had no idea what was going on with me. I refused to eat and take those little pills that they...

Profile photo of Ruby My solution to some of "society's problems".. whoever society is.

So two days ago I decided to ditch my Iphone. I called Verizon, and canceled the remainder of my cellphone contract. So $150.00 of early termination fees later, here I am, cell-less. This isn’t a “30 day...

Profile photo of Marlon Empath, I need help blocking negative energy

Hello fellow HEthens :) Okay, so I have always felt the emotions of others, and physical pain too sometimes! It can be really overwhelming for me in places like supermarkets and gigs! Not always in a bad way , in good ,...

Profile photo of brabble Eternal Return

What are HEthen’s takes on Eternal Return? Here is a part from the wikipedia page that hits it well. “The eternal recurrence is also mentioned in passing by the Devil in Part Four, Book XI, Chapter 9 of...

Profile photo of hello Trying Molly for the first time ever

So I’m an avid weed smoker and my friend has been able to link some molly. I’ve never tried hard drugs before and we’ll be getting .1g in liquid form. I have no idea where to go from there so please let...

Profile photo of Filip Someone help me settle a discussion on DMT

A bunch of people online (reddit mainly) constantly argue that we have proven that dmt is released right before you die, so therefore any kind of near-death experience is void of meaning. I’m not trying to start a...

Profile photo of Local Bands/Musicians

Hi guys, I’ve found so many little local bands I love this year, that are a million times better than a lot of the “popular” bands I hear of, so I want to know; who’s your best local band?? Share...

Profile photo of dieseltrain The MYSTERIES of the UNIVERSE!

This topic is for anything and everything that people are curious about that exists in the universe.

Profile photo of Tine Another Illuminati post…

So I’ve been battling with my belief in the Illuminati for awhile and I pretended they were real for some time but like the other post says, I’ve come to not really think it exists, or at least I don’t...