Profile photo of sian Superhuman Eyesight — With Practice…

(Check blog post: “meditation & marijuana”. That discussion was my inspiration to go into the woods). After walking around the woods during this winter, I have noticed I can change my focus to see farther...

Profile photo of Robert Chase Proctor Measuring Success/What is your high existence?

On the surface it would appear we have all ventured onto this site for a common cause, getting the most out of our lifetimes and finding our respective bliss. After browsing this site for roughly a year I’ve found...

Profile photo of Chirag Shah Music and Spirituality

This is a paper I wrote a couple years back. I was re-reading it just now and thought it would be a good thing to share with you all. If its too long for you, don’t read it. Though it is possible that all religions...

Profile photo of Tine Energy Healers of the East

couple questions, 1.) is it commonly used? if so, how commonly. 2.) where is it used? 3.) does it work? 4.) can you provide reference material for further study?

Profile photo of JonH Why am I most "Awake" when I am hungover?

For some reason on days following big nights drinking, I am more present, thoughtful, mindful, freethinking and generally “awake” than I am on regular days. Does anyone else have this? Why do you guys think...

Profile photo of Ray Butler i need some political insight

Untill now I’ve never really had any want to learn about politics or current affairs, or pay any attention to them for that matter. But I’ve recently become interested and i’m looking for some...

Profile photo of .AZO. My NDE

I was reading the article 15 Ways to Mindfuck Yourself, http://www.highexistence.com/15-ways-to-mindfuck-yourself/ I stumbled on the description of an NDE and it has inspired me to share my near death experience. I will...

Profile photo of HiiiPoWeR Trip Talk / I Can Be

‘Ello beautiful enlightened souls, I recently recorded two tracks that I’d like all of you to hear. One’s over Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop” and the others over some random beat I found...

Profile photo of Frosty This Christmas

Well Christmas is here again; What are some presents worth getting and or giving?

Profile photo of Ray Butler A Common Source of All Disorders?

We have a strong culture that revolves around the idea that we all have adequate opportunities to earn a decent life for ourselves, that anyone fails to realize this, for any reason, is their own fault that we are not...

Profile photo of Ellie Body and Soul…what are we?

I don’t remember exactly where I saw this, but I remember hearing something about our bodies as being physical manifestations of our spiritual self, or our souls to put it another way. I can see this as credible if...

Profile photo of LVX Follow-up to the tree falling in the forest

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? To that I ask: If you were never born (and therefore never had any conscious thought), would the universe really exist? Even further,...

Profile photo of Nick Implicit Association Test

The link is for project implicit. It’s a website through Harvard that let’s you take a test to see who you are conscious-unconsciously biased to. I was wondering what you thought about it....

Profile photo of Bryan Hellard Other ways to debate?

What are some other methods of debating you have seen work other than the whole “you take this side and I’ll take that side” pro/con left/right style?

Profile photo of Today, and everyday alike we are reminded of this

3 weeks ago I went to a terrible flea market. Terribly good, though. I spent a quarter and I bought a small woven camel and that was all the money I had that day. No real reason besides it just being neat looking and...