Profile photo of Ray Butler Do you ever see weird things?

I’ve talked with a few of my closest friends about this before, because I sometimes (more and more frequently, lately) see odd things that are hard to describe and I wondered if they do, too. I see them most often...

Profile photo of kim Tis the season yall

Hope you guys can acquire some Christmas spirit through this song. I sure did http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=i8xb1DYOcgs&vq=medium

Profile photo of Giving up

Realization i’d like to share: There will be times when we must give up on other people. Otherwise we have already given up on ourselves. Feeling quite annoyed this afternoon and would welcome reactions! Thanks you...

Profile photo of AmBrette Social Filters

Ever wish you weren’t controlled by social constructs, and instead could just be completely yourself? Ever want to say something on your mind, and decide not to because of what people may think? Sometimes I wish...

Profile photo of Epiphanitican "We are the 30%"

What does everyone think should this be the new slogan? Check this out: http://rt.com/usa/americans-revolution-armed-percent-738/ Personally I dont think the condoning of violence ever is apropriate ever because it is...

Profile photo of Jackson Making oatmeal cereals

For cereal time or breakfast.

Profile photo of AdemBeats Anyone here write hip hop lyrics?

I think it’s extremely fun. I wrote this last night over an instrumental of ‘I Against I’ by Jedi Mind Tricks. Okay, I’m calmer now. Get at me like farmer with plow. Cause I’ve a solemn brow, and a...

Profile photo of Zachary Taylor Marks HEthen Instagrammers

I would love to get to know more about everyone on HE and I couldn’t find a better more feasible way than to follow people on instagram. There’s something about knowing that the picture was taken by a person...

Profile photo of josephm Advice please: take LSD?

Never taken it before, going to a phish show tonight with some good friends who likely have it. I consider myself to be open-minded and stable in many ways, yet have heard some sketchy stories about the drug…...

Profile photo of Razique you and your body

I just want to say to you and your body, that I wish you and your body all the health and life in the universe, you and your body deserve it, you and your body are worth it, and I love you and your body for being alive...

Profile photo of Devin Living from the Heart.

I think this is a key to life, Ive read a lot of things that bring me to this conclusion like the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, Many alchemical and Gnostic text, literature on zen, and many other things. I understand...

Profile photo of pat Corporations ensuring racism.

I’m watching Sky Sports completely oblivious to the racist chants being thrown at one of the players on the pitch as I imagine anyone watching is.. until Sky decide to make sure everyone know’s by announcing...

Profile photo of lamekillers How do you start your day?

I’ve been reading up on the importance of what you do with the first hour of your day and wondered what do you do with your first hour? I’ve found people writing on this topic from business perspective as...

Profile photo of icymore Life.

I feel like everything is separate, but at the same time, connected. There is the observer, the chemicals/chemical reactions/mood, and the personality; all converging in the brain. The universe is physically separate,...

Profile photo of dr. hamsa A Pre-Planned Subconscious

So my dreams are unusual, and the way that is, is that they aren’t your average random dream governed by a myriad of symbolic objects. I dream in storylines, my dreams are plots- with characters, complex settings and...