All the money in the world

If you had all the money in world ….what would you do with it?

The 3 Frames of Consciousness (Alan Watts)

I have been listening to the “out of your mind” lectures by Alan Watts and recently I came across a concept he explained that I felt was so awesome I had to share it =) So here it goes: There is this belief somewhere...

Thank you very much & have a nice day.

Some days are more sour than others. While other days are more sweet filled with light that brims in brightness. I want to say thank you to each member on this site (because posting every single name would be one heck of...

Changing the world through Revolution, or Social Engineering?

This top came up in another thread, and I want to put to the whole HEthen community. Which method do you prefer to change the world Revolution, or Social Engineering? Or perhaps a combination of the two. (if you want to...

What is the most valuable thing in life?

An age old question, I know. But really, what is the most important thing in life? Some people say money, some say love, some say ‘living’, and some people even believe that sexual love is more important than...

Amp up your imagination

I’ve been aching to get this thought out and presented on this wonderful site. I notice that when other people bring lots of energy in social atmospheres, it amps me up. People who bring unique energy trigger...

What if this was all for you?

What if you were the only truly conscious being in this universe, everything else is just here for the experience of how you would interact with it.. The same rules and laws still apply as though nothing has changed...

amount of personalities

I recently were wondering why we humans only have one (perceivable) personality, one “self” (even if some argue that a self exists, most people still perceive it that way). Wouldn’t it be much more...

Living from the Heart.

I think this is a key to life, Ive read a lot of things that bring me to this conclusion like the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads, Many alchemical and Gnostic text, literature on zen, and many other things. I understand...

The art of business – Advice, Regrets, Anything

I am an aspiring entrepreneur, however I have mild anxiety about my future because entrepreneurship is such a risky route to take in life. I am currently a sophomore at a four year university and really look forward to...

After you get all you want in life, then what?

A question posed by Alan Watts during one of his videos about dreaming. If you could dream any dream you wished to dream- how would you live your life? Obviously conquer all your enemies, solve all your problems, reach...

Getting Motivated

Lately I have been overwhelmed with school and work. I have so much on my plate and it is stressing me out. I am a writer and normally love to write, but with all of this school work hanging over my head I can barely get...

Don’t be shy, cry.

I cried today for the first time in 7 years. Thankfully not because of a sad event or misfortune, but because of a video – and it felt really good. Then a sudden realisation occurred that there was nothing wrong...

Flower thought.

Howdy guys, I love you guys, and I very much enjoy HE. Anyway… So I had a very enjoyable thought yesterday. It was whilst I was driving and seeing all the different pedestrians, and I thought. People are like...

Making a fool of yourself

What people say doesn’t bother me, what people think doesn’t either. What does bother me is when I look back on an encounter I had and see how I acted like such a fool. Especially when others saw it before I...