Profile photo of Ray Butler A Nihilistic beginning

I came to an understanding of Nihilism, and doing so found it a liberation of attachment. In being free from the values of everything, which is an interesting state, I found I was free to assign any value I want to...

Profile photo of Modern Racism:The subtle thoughts of racism

Ever wonder what the new face of racism is? Well I’ll tell you. Subtle stereotypes used to determine how a person should act. For example, just because Lil Wayne says swag and is chill doesn’t mean all...

Profile photo of Samuel Pointlessness

I need some help. What do you do when you feel like what you’re trying to accomplish is pointless? When you feel like your life is pointless? When you really don’t see the point in bothering to live anymore?...

Profile photo of Onafets Parent Relation Problems

Long time browser, first post. Everyone here always has something great to say, so I’m looking for some help. I just got into yet another huge argument with my parents, and thought I’d ask for some help from...

Profile photo of Joseph Black Hole in the Pupil

You know how they say there’s a black hole in every galaxy? What if there’s a super tiny black hole in every creatures eyes?

Profile photo of Phil Tainted Morals

How much are our morals affected by society? When you think about it, what we consider right and wrong is so tightly woven to the law of the society we live in, we almost forget what it is we shun or accept. Drugs. Class...

Profile photo of Simon Phoenix Angels of darkness

(non-supernatural definition) so far, i’ve identified two types based off of gender, and one that can be applied generally, || a female angel of darkness is any female who uses her sexuality for ill-gotten,...

Profile photo of Phoebs Is treating dysfunctional behaviour a form of social control?

Why are we so uncomfortable/scared to talk about mental illness? Society doesn’t seem to want to recognise mental illness, and so those with problems have to undergo confidential therapy sessions and private talks...

Profile photo of Ray Butler Twitter!

Let’s tweet @she_breezy

Profile photo of Danny The Crisis of Civilization (film)

I just watched this interesting video: http://www.truththeory.org/the-crisis-of-civilization/ (just under 1.30hr running time) Some of it was a bit above my head, but I think I followed it. I found it gave a...

Profile photo of Debra Bilingual dreaming; which language do you dream in?

Hey guys, I am proficient in both Arabic and English, my english is better than my Arabic but not by much yet I have only ever dreamed in Arabic once… I know people who only dream in a certain language that is not...

Profile photo of i4c1m2b Awareness without a brain.

It’s always fascinated me as to where our awareness goes after death. It’s an obsession of mine that drives me crazy. One idea i’ve gotten after long and deep contemplation on this mysterious notion is...

Profile photo of LVX Deleted Posts

Who has the authority to delete posts? And under what circumstances is this allowed? I’ve noticed some of my posts have been deleted. They were posts that I thought were insightful and other users benefited from...

Profile photo of Ray Butler This man Jibankrishna (Diamond) who appears in dreams and reality as unknown man

IN DIAMOND’S LIFE TIME MY EXPERIENCE WITH DIAMOND AFTER DREAMING HIM ( By Rebati Mohan Poddar, Kolkata) That might be a month of December,1966 or January,1967, I can’t just remember. It was about 8-30 a.m, I was...