Profile photo of Almeida Howling in the dark

You were in the woods. It was dark. You were alone. You heard a noise. A raspy, howling sound. You wondered what it was. You heard it again. And it scared you. So you ran, and you ran, and ran… you kept running...

Profile photo of Obviously, you're not a golfer teen boys routine

16,17 with meditation studying and other stuffs they do i dont want to lose youth doing nothing i’m always in front of computer

Profile photo of James quiz: what should i do with my life?

http://www.theonequestion.com/ takes a while to fill in but the answers make you think allot

Profile photo of Anetuki free license documentaries

Hi, folks. In relation to my voluntary job, from time to time I will be holding documentary movie nights and afterwards discussions. The thing is – we haven’t bought any rights for this so the movies have to...

Profile photo of Why is a nickel worth less than a dime?

A nickel and dime are both made of silver and a nickel has more silver to it than a dime. So why the hell is a dime worth more??

Profile photo of ELI var namnet New social media platform: Tsu. Thoughts?

So there seems to be a true internet gold chase going on called Tsu (called sue). This is a new network that promises to pay 90% of all revenue back to its users. Facebook would be worth exactly nothing if it...

Profile photo of idia Check out a music video I made!

Hello, my name is Marcus, I’m 14 years old, and I’m new to the forums. I have much dreams like becoming a painter, director, video editor, programmer, and a collection of many other things. I’m not the...

Profile photo of Luis Anyone in Phoenix doing anything tonight?

22 years young, and bored in Anthem [N. Phoenix] hmu!

Profile photo of paul peden Studying Abroad

Hey ya’ll, my name is Paul and i go to Louisiana state university. Im studying abroad next fall and I want yall’s opinion on which school i attend. I have narrowed it down to two: University of sydney,...

Profile photo of Sasho Stoyanov Names and avatars

I was wondering what the impact of people their names and avatars have on how we relate to each other on a forum. I was wondering this because of the reason that I wondered how it would be if in court, the judges would...

Profile photo of Ellie Thankfulness

This past year has been one of the hardest of my life- but suddenly everything Ive ever wanted seems to be coming true all at once. Sometimes horrible things have to happen in such a way as to open the door for something...

Profile photo of Eric Just Opiates.

For me they might be my favorite drug. They do very good things for me they can make me physically comfortable, relaxed, productive, optimistic, fuzzy, whativer i need it seems. Im wondering your opinion on this drug,...

Profile photo of Em Huge Favor – Dog ran away York PA

I don’t have a Facebook, So I’m reaching out here. My wife’s dog ran off away. Black Peekapoo (Pekingese-Poodle Mix) with white markings on paws. She ran away from her mother’s in York PA Tyler...

Profile photo of Sean Birth Tarot

I’m wondering what the tarot card that corresponds to my birthday is, and I’ve gotten about 6 or 7 answers so far. Does anyone have a good explanation/calculator? My bday is Feb 22 1991 Thanks