Discussions

New Discussion

Metal Fatigue full game free pc, download, play. Metal Fatigue android

DOWNLOAD Metal Fatigue, PLAY NOW Metal Fatigue watch Mad Max: Fury Road film Metal Fatigue android,...

There's a "wall" preventing me from learning

Studying, reading, or really anything comes at a terrible amount of effort anymore. I can’t...

Is it human nature to let up when ahead?

The best example I can think of is sports because it is easiest to quantify. When teams like the...

Step out of the shadows for a moment cause ive been riding a very chill chinchilla mode with a honed...

Fear And Loathing in Nepal: Part I

Yes, I spent two weeks in Nepal, although this time, I had no goal, no fight to catch, and no set...

25th frame

I just stumbled upon an ad for some weight loss program that uses the 25th frame and it just got me...

Valkyria Chronicles full game free pc, download, play. download Valkyria Chr

DOWNLOAD Valkyria Chronicles, PLAY NOW Valkyria Chronicles download free Bomb Squad full movie...

2001 UK Crop Circle w/Coded Message

What do you think the following coded message, which was embedded into a 2001 UK crop circle, was...

Who The Hell Else Is ACTUALLY Following Their Dreams?

Last year I had an idea. It took a year to finally get behind it. A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR! I’ve...

Any software developers/physicists on here interested in…

making a cymatic device software program? I’d like to be able to look at music I write. Is...

The world needs more love letters

I want to write love notes to strangers. Is that too strange? There have been so many times I wish I...

Death in the view of an Athiest

Since about fifth grade or so, I was beginning to view death without the thought of heaven and hell....

Interesting characters…

During my fifteen years of life I have found myself reading books or comics, watching series and...

The difference between 'confidence' and 'sluttiness'

I don’t know if this is appropriate content because I’m new to the site, but this is an...

marijuana death

Ok, so i dont know a wide range on the topics of ego deaths, and so on….this is a question...