Discussions

New Discussion

Spirit Science

Hey all, I just made account on this interesting site and got my first question. :) So, few months...

Someday you will die somehow and something is going to steal your carbon.

So basically we are from the earth and when we die we go back into the earth. Does this make the...

Homelessness

I have just been told by the person I am staying with that I have to move out, and until 3 weeks...

Uhh Repost?

Not sure if reposts are even a thing on HE… but I read this under the unanswered section and...

So, my friends dad died last week.

Things that hurt the most, and how weak they make us. Losing someone you love, like after a bad...

Opinions about how to treat depression

I have struggled with depression since I was very young. Always feeling different, insecure, not...

seeing the soul

Sometimes I feel like I can see into others. I’ve done my hours and hours of esearch like...

Shooting Again! 27 Dead! Again? Is this becoming a weekly event?

http://www.boston.com/news/education/2012/12/14/official-dead-conn-school-shooting/KM9WtTx8sSYd8agMnt...

Is our world full of opposites?

I recently read an article about Heraclitus. He is, in fact, one of my favorite philosophers. And I...

you and your body

I just want to say to you and your body, that I wish you and your body all the health and life in...

loss of personal identity

Curious if anyone has experienced this. I don’t think I really have an identity, as in, I am...

Power Structure

“He who is unseen and can make desirable that which benefits himself has power” Break it...

Do You Know Anybody Whose "Living the Life"?

Is there anybody you know who you really respect for the way they live their life? I know one guy...

internal/external knowledge

By this, I mean I am attempting to distinguish between knowledge gained from outside sources (books,...

We can smoke pot on the streets of Washington!…

… but what do we tell the kids? As a once “professional” babysitter who loves...