Discussions

New Discussion

Texting and Driving

So, as I sometimes watch TV, I watch as an observer- as I’m sure a lot of you are familiar...

authenticity of a shrooms trip?

when I consume shrooms, I feel blended into the flora, fauna, and mankind of nature. I feel content,...

Mephedrone

Has anyone tried it? For those who don’t know, Mephedrone is a chemical with effects similar...

Working on a project..People of Kindness.. I could use a little feed back

WhAt is existence Part 1 The intention is, the intent is to need, and the need to know what the...

Internet Personas

Hey all you HEthens! It’s been awhile since I have posted, but I recently had an intriguing...

How to publish a Novel

I’m getting very close to finishing a novel I’ve been working on for the last two years....

Religions and Beliefs

I’m at a point in my life where I need more research on different religions and beliefs in...

High Existence – Lion Turned Child.

How would you like to see High Existence progress as the numbers climb, the members slowly unite,...

Abandoned by a friend…

Has anyone ever met someone, gotten along with them, shared things with them, then all of a sudden...

How do you deal with fear and anxiety that comes before thought? [long]

Hey guys, this is my first post here.For the past three years, since I was 15, I have been...

20th Birthday

Would love to hear creative idea’s for my 20th Birthday from my fellow HEathens :)

The spirit science videos..

What are you thoughts on these.. I just finished 6.. that was my favorite so far, I had almost no...

Distribution of Wealth in America

When I first learned about the distribution of personal or privately held wealth (DOW), I reacted...

Synthetic drugs?

So, its pretty straightforward. What exactly are they and do they compare to the real thing at all?...

Everything is Everything

I recently watched an episode of Star Trek where Captain Kirk and Christine are beamed down to this...