Discussions

New Discussion

GMO's

What the fuck is the deal? Someone show me some real scientific data showing that these are as...

Inspiration in movement

When we find inspiration this is known as a stimulus, the inspiration has caused a reaction within...

wow another poem :P

i am beyond what you medicate me to be i believe beyond the reailty you froce feed me i jump through...

good psytance festivals?

Hey buds, i am a visionary artist. Im wondering if anyones been to any legit psytrance festivals. Im...

skydiving

so i bought my ticket months ago. got a great half off deal to go skydiving. So excited I’m...

Shrooms

A couple of friends have been telling me that it was a drug that can help you connect with the...

Thought-Provoking Question #7 (30 Day Challenge)

What was the purpose of human emotions? We have so many and they all have various effects and all...

Abraham-Hicks

I am a sincere follower of Abraham’s teachings…. It would be great if we could discuss...

Biology Internship

Im a second year biology major looking for an internship (prefferably payed) for May through August,...

Looking For 3 HighExistence.com Interns

**The application process is now closed** Hey HEthens, I’m looking for 3 interns to help bring...

Meaning of life quotes…everyone check this out you wont be dissapointed.

I love these quotes they help me forget about the world and remember whats REALLY important. I am...

Inspiration/Motivation Tips

From the popularity I got on the site from the other thread (On consciousness and the reality we...

Weird weather in NNY

Up here in NNY, we are used to crappy weather in the winter. We receive a lot of snow and we live by...

Your First External Influence

What was your first external influence that lead you to think or view your world from a more...

Those Fucked Up Beatniks: Part II

Black beat on that cool highway, snow lined naked tree tops as a jeweled moon rose above us in the...