New Discussion

What would you change about Facebook?

If you could change anything about Facebook, what would you add/remove/alter? Just to get this...

Firminite Reviews

Only new FIRMINITE combines a powerful, Natural Male Enhancement Plus Medical Grade Ingredients...

Waking Life

I just saw this film for the first time last night and it blew me away. For those of you who...

baby cured of Aids?

Apparently a baby in Mississippi was cured of HIV hours after being born. Any thoughts on this?

The Three Musketeers

Have you ever had a Three Musketeer moment, by yourself or with friends?

Music that Makes You Feel Inner Peace

There are a lot of bands and good musica, that somehow makes us (or at leat me) feel a strange...

Over the Hill Multirotor Aircraft Association

I will appreciate any comments and/or suggestions you can make concerning the following post I have...

What helps you when you're feeling low?

I don’t know who else to ask for help. I’ve been working my way through crippling...

Abuse of Women by Religions

Abuse of Women by Religions Women are suppressed, disregarded and abused by every religion in the...

don't know if you've experienced this but…

it would seem that alot of men experience having sex with a woman that puts their finger up their...

Ketamine Cures Depressiom

Interesting study finds Ketamine reduces cases of depression....

A 5 Minute Exercise That Can Change Your Life

Hey guys, 3 months ago, I did a 5 minute mental exercise that has literally changed my life. It...

A problem of validating and conflict of interest

Our society is currently at an accelerating pase with science, technical innovation and information....

5 Ways of How to Treat Others

I was on stumble.com and i ran into this touching site, this Unknown Author posted these beautiful...

my single questions about love.

have you ever told anyone, as naturally as possible that you love them? barely ever knowing them,...