Discussions

New Discussion

Anyy Ideas? Need help thinking of something that perfectly eliminates weed odor

I just wanted to hear some people’s opinions on ideas about eliminating the odor and smoke...

My recent views on "life"

This site has alway been a great outlet for me to adventure and experience new thoughts and ideas...

Education Reform and self reliance

In Self- Reliance, Ralph Waldo Emerson states that “to believe your own thought, to believe that...

A Poem I Made.

Love Burns. Being in the center, I’m aware of my desires. Can I be set free? From the fueling...

Is everyone else like this?

Every day I look around and marvel at this beauty of world and universe we come to take advantage...

PAIN

What is pain? Why are so many people fearful of pain? Is pain always a bad thing? Watch this...

Best Vaporizer

I’ve smoked weed sporadically for a few years now but recently have increased my consumption....

Atlantis and Ancient Pre-History

Awh man, that Bible fanatic dude deleted the post on “who was the first man”. I know...

So is there anything on this site that will actually help anyone?

There is so much advice everywhere, but where is the REAL earth shattering knowledge that everyone...

How do you get motivated

Hey, I’m looking for some ways to get motivated! So if you’d like to help post the best...

Love relationships and the flow of life

Love – definitely a tricky thing. I’m 21, and need some advice on it, because I feel...

Have you read the quran?

Anyone read it? What is your take on it? Is it worth a read? Any other suggestions on it?

Robyn here :)

Hey fellow High existence posters ! I just created my account two days ago after coming across this...

Oh, sorry… Hello H.E

I found this site on like the 32nd page of my Google results for "Movies I haven¨t...

Out of Eden Walk

I just read this on National Geographic, and read furthermore on their website. I think it is...