Discussions

New Discussion

Benefits of fasting?

I’m curious about fasting.. no not to starve myself & be a skinny little white girl.....

on the fringe

the other night some friends and i were camping. a plane passed overhead. it was followed by two...

Band Ideas

If any of you are in bands or do your own solo projects, I’d like to know what your...

Fear of driving?

Is anyone else on here afraid to drive? For me it’s more being afraid to drive alone, but...

Have you found yourself yet?

I’ve been going through the whole college application process over the past couple months....

Do you Enjoy Reading?

From a very young age i have disliked reading for some reason, probably a result of the negative...

Moods.

Why do we speak badly of other people when we are in a bad mood ? I’ve seen this happen a...

Fair Exchange

Here’s the truth. I’m in a small town on the coast of Croatia, which, by the way, boasts...

Body Building Supplements

Key Suggestions for Bodybuilding Supplements Although bodybuilding supplements have been around for...

Will i pass the weed drug test?

im 180 CM , 74KG i smoked small blunt of hash mixed with ciggs 18 days ago and few tokes 25 days ago...

There is no such thing as failure, only results!!!

Many times, we have a tendency to look at the negative aspect of every failure. The simple fact is:...

Irrational worry?

I am usually not a worrier, but with the news and certain predictions unfolding, I gotta admit that...

Will Smith-Mindset Wisdom (youtube video)

I found this video really interesting. It just impacted me a way that I want to truly try to live by...

Alone in My Mind: Help Wanted

Honestly, I’m having trouble getting over heart break. I’m pretty sure it’s...

Coming back after 1.5 years… I have discovered new things about myself

Hey guys! So I have returned, allthough I have changed a lot.I can’t believe it was only one...