Discussions

New Discussion

Cognizance

The most pivotal moments happen when you give yourself space. When you bravely take a break from the...

Unemployment? What are you doing?

Okay so I just voted on the side of the page. I work full time. 28% of us voted that we work full...

Do any of you share similar thoughts?

All your life energies and EVERYTHING that you can possibly imagine and beyond is in a certain...

alcohol amongst youngsters

ok, so i don’t know if there is a lot of teenagers here, but you were all teenagers once. Did...

Bad Vibes from Boss

What should one do if someone consistently feels a bad vibe off of a person. No matter how much I...

Alcohol

Hey, I was wondering about how much money young HEthens spend on alcohol and whether it had anything...

Dealing with responsibilities while dealing with depression

I’ve self-diagnosed myself as depressed. I’ve got all the typical symptoms: lack of...

Tree planting as a summer job

Hey HEthens I live in Vancouver, British Columbia and I’m considering a full-time job planting...

4th of July

Today being the 4th I’m seeing a lot of “good bless America” and “I love...

Help…Unsure if Reality is Real…

How do you guys confirm reality Is real? Last night I had some serious anxiety regarding this issue....

space

Im a true beliver (which im sure most of you are) that there is life on other planets somewhere.....

Typing Speed

When I first started to teach myself to touch-type I was averaging at 25 words per minute which is...

Favourite study subjects

There is so much wonderfull knowledge that humans have gathered throughout the ages. I think it can...

If you could describe yourself with an object, what would you be?

Anything that has a circular pattern. It reminds me about: – How far we go or be something, it...