Discussions

New Discussion

Some of my current thoughts on life

There is a question on here that someone asked as they wondered what reality is. Maybe they...

Celibacy

Are there any people on here who are celibate? If so for how long? And if you don’t mind my...

monster in our society

What “monster” do you think plagues in our society? Do you think we deserve it or...

Is reality an illusion?

I keep hearing people implying that they are right and what they do is the true way, and everyone...

What would you ask a genius scientist?

I’d ask – How are you going to do anything without balls?

First time dropping LSD should i take 3 tabs

This is my fist time taking LSD i have took synthetic acid before and trip pretty hard. I also...

What experience(s) in life changed you into an open minded person?

Personally, my first experience came in high school. I was in Catholic school, and during religion I...

What is the purpose of life?

People have always wanted to know “how” but really Im just wondering WHY we’re...

Karma-is it overrated?

I used to believe in it, but people can do good deeds all their life, and not get them in return,...

The Bathroom.

If you’re a writer, why and when do you write? Because you want to be heard? Because you feel...

the dream game

ok the person tells his dream. and the person below comments on it. you can tell what you think it...

Need help: cheating and trust

My girlfriend, 20, and I, 23, had a confessional day yesterday because there were things that we...

Christ vs. Jesus

Does anyone else think of these as two different, but related concepts? I think of Christ as the...

respect

assume I was raised by wolves for the following conversation. what do you think of losing control...

Hi!

I’m the Goddess. No need for words, obey.