Discussions

New Discussion

1st lsd trip

So me and my 2 best friends are planning on doing acid for my birthday in april, we all smoke weed...

Journey to another realm?

I think we are on a journey and earth is like a transit point….our body is like a shell and...

What is your alternative to capitalism?

I think at this stage it is obvious that capitalism is a sinking ship that needs massive revolution...

Should I Try Hallucinogens?

I’ve read stories about people that have dropped acid or eaten mushrooms. I’ve never...

Needing some direction…

I have been seeking truth for awhile now….The more I learn and start to understand the more I...

Our economy is now in freefall… Listen to this.

www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour/guest-expert/2011/12/01/ann-barnhardt/entire-futures-...

Does anything actually exsist?

In answering this questions I have to look at how subjective the universe is to me. In my own...

Barlean’s Greens Chocolate Silk

I just recently bought this product. It boasts twenty servings of fruits and vegetables in one...

Culture Unplugged

I thought this was worth a share. I am amazed I hadn’t found or heard of this site sooner....

The high that made me stop smoking.

I’ve only been smoking cannabis for a couple of years, regularly for the past year. And...

Weed has radically changed my life for the better.

Weed has changed my life in so many ways. Ever since I started about a year ago, my life has gotten...

How do I download music free?

I come across so many beautiful songs that I want to save and make playlists and CD’s out off....

Take another look at Death

A Wonderful Death: How wonderful it shall be to die, Traverse this world unto the sky Like a white...