Discussions

New Discussion

Favorite Verse (Biblical, Lyrical, Whatever)

I know many of you are more scientific than religious, but I was wondering what some of...

PS4 Announcement

HE is probably not the place to post this, but i’m sure there are plenty of people here that...

(+) and (-)

This May sound vague idk, some of yall might get something out of it. Anyway i fell sometimes that...

Why god created us??

I have this crazy ass theory……..which starts with the first human…….he know...

Meditation

I am new to the topic of meditation and would really appreciate it if someone took time to explain...

Vegetarianism and Wasting Meat

This is for all you vegetarians out there. I know people become vegetarian for many different...

I need some help and advice ..please

Hey everyone I need some insight on a problem that has been ruining my life for the past few months....

How would you define love?

Is love even definable? Elaborate.

What are the "Shadow People"?

Until recently I wasn’t sure what to make of the shadow being or beings that ive seen through...

Hollow Earth? Could it be?

I have read this interesting article with theories about why our earth is hollow in the core rather...

You Are Truly Alone

Some of you may have realized this already. Some of you may not fully realize it yet. But you are...

Everyday Hemp Products

Dear Hethens, Lately I’ve been very conscious about how I vote with my money as a consumer....

When you’re making a point…

Do you take a provocative, straight forward approach or do you aim to find common ground and keep it...

Long weekend, what to do?

This will be a long weekend in Mexico, since Monday is a public holiday. I’ve been thinking...