Discussions

New Discussion

Do we Pass Realm's before we sleep

Hey , I have been thinking of posting this on HE for quite a while it’s been bothering me for...

At what age?

At what age do people start seeking approval from themselves rather than other people?

Simple Guidelines to Everyday Life. (First Discussion Topic)

1. Beliefs do not make you a better person, behavior does. Therefore, only believe in what you agree...

Favorite song from The Dark Side of the Moon?

What’s your favorite song from Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon? Even though I...

The Universe is as easy as Pi

Part One: Why I Fucking LOVE Pi: You dont have to be in love with math to see why the human race has...

What’s your talent?

Everyone is good at something, but nobody is good at everything. What’s the thing you think...

Soundcloud groups?!

Hoy! I’ve been trying to find some decent deep house groups on soundcloud, but without any...

Late Night Thoughts

Hello HE, I took some vyvanse today for my final and now I’m up late as fuck so I’m...

Marijuana

This Might not be the most appopriate of threads, but I am truley curious; to those cannibis smokers...

Southamerican people

A question to all the people in High Existence that live in South America…How did you learn to...

I think I solved the mystery of crop circles…

okay. I need you to watch this video from 1:53:20 to 1:54:20. Because it’s difficult to...

mmm mushrooms :)

So I bought some mushrooms today, haven’t had any in over a year, only ate a a couple tonight,...

what is the best compliment you've ever given/received?

in the spirit of gratitude, which I’ve been feeling a lot lately, I wanted to bring up the...