Profile photo of YHVH Need Advice! DrugTest In 5 Days And Im A Very Heavy Smoker

I Have A Drug Test To Get This Job I Applied For. Unfortunately I Am Getting Tested In 5 Days. I Am Very Heavy Smoker And Id Say I Smoke About A Quarter A Week, Atleast Twice A Day. I Am 5’2″ And Weigh...

Profile photo of Ponysparkles Mutually unrequited love

Has anyone else experienced this? Mutually unrequited love, where both parties are over come with love but both choose to diverge from each other. A fear of beginning together because everything with a beginning...

Profile photo of Irina Enivornments … Just How Important Are They?

I’ve been on HE for a while… Studying self improvement and seeking wisdom much longer. Now it’s obviously well documented that environments can have a great impact on how we feel and behave. I’m...

Profile photo of You're Not Defective

You are not the result of creation, left to experience whatever was destined for you by your creators with lack of free will. Instead, you are creation itself manifested into the ultimate being – a being capable of...

Profile photo of niv The dialogue that changed my life

After watching this… everything changed. I lost 600 lbs, I now own 6 companies, I’ve retired early, I won a nobel prize, I have 6 cats, a handle bar mustache, a ferrari and a geo metro, I can stand on my...

Profile photo of Matt Why college is the best thing to happen to the holidays

College is a breeding ground for change, exploration and independence. It is where we discover who we are, what we want and most importantly, how much we miss home. With the holiday season comes the opportunity to...

Profile photo of slowly Please Read: What You Can Learn

Gratitude is the foundation of happiness and it’s power could be far greater than we could have ever imagined. Gratitude. You literally become so powerful and independent in your own mind you’re unstoppable. It can...