Profile photo of Filip Attachment

Never say you feel that you and a person belong together. God created you alone in His own image and you were birthed into this world alone. He also created someone else who will came along and leave you in awe. You...

Profile photo of aidan When will there ever be silence

can there ever be silence. is there silence. did man kind just invent it just to do so

Profile photo of RazorCloud What is crazy, really?

If you’ve ever seen the movie Girl Interrupted, theres a quote by the main character “Crazy isnt being broken or swallowing a dark secret. Its you, or me, amplified.” It got me thinking, what is crazy?...

Profile photo of ╨▄t̠᷃͛᷃́᷃᷃e̢᷃᷃́᷃᷃͠e᷂᷃᷃́᷃᷃͠v̳᷃᷾᷃́᷃᷃r͓᷃᷃́᷃͏᷃i̻᷃᷃́᷃ͪ᷃q̪᷃᷃́᷃̌᷃u̖̝᷃᷃́᷃᷃e̗᷃ͦ᷃́᷃᷃▄═ Why do we march for the freedom of speech while we are slowly losing it?

With the news being as addictive as it is, certainly no single person connected to the internet hasn’t heard about the cowardice murders of the french journalists, and the following free speech marches all over the...

Profile photo of KSand93 Spiritual vs. religious?

I am Catholic, have been since baptism. Catholic education Pre-K through 8th grade then I went to a public high school. I was confirmed, graduated from hs and went onto college, away from my former life, I stopped...

Profile photo of GuruKhan What Skill Do You Desire Most In Life?

I was sitting in my shower high on hydrocodone when i started daydreaming about cooking delicious food with an array of sauces and side dishes….well i started thinking to myself that i could actually develop any...