Profile photo of Alex What are the best drugs

Im a mind wanderer and i know alot about how specific stimulants and psychedelics and how they affect the mind but effects vary person to person so im just asking what are some of your fav drugs.

Profile photo of Kris Why are people so worked up about being "normal"

We are born into a society that from that moment on imprisons us with rules,taboo’s,etc. I post on this site for opinions from people I don’t know, that way I don’t have to put up with any bias....

Profile photo of Pharaoh88 Kundalini Help

Hi I’m new to HighExistence but I have what I would think to be a Kundalini experience. I have not felt much ecstacy, however I have felt myself vibrating and soetimes only able to stay still, like I’m...

Profile photo of MonkeyZazu Hi Everyone!

Hi I’m new to HighExistence but I have what I would think to be a Kundalini experience. I have not felt much ecstacy, however I have felt myself vibrating and soetimes only able to stay still, like I’m...

Profile photo of josephm scope

make a poem about this sky thats overcast turn taste buds dry select me is what we be until i become entirely what it is I read is between me and me reactions of the free keep your grass green you can go on life support...

Profile photo of Shady Giorgio Girls Come Only When Your Life Is Going Farward?

Hey everyone. I have experienced many times that when my life is going uphill and i am improving in every aspect and you know that moment when life feels good, a GIRL out of no where comes into my life and in one way or...

Profile photo of Marcel Nagel You're Not Alone

It’s like being underwater; it’s fun feeling like you’re in another realm of the earth. Until your breath is running short, and every second that passes is one second closer to the edge. But you didn’t realize...

Profile photo of sarahamor Hands Are For Holding

His sadness was like a weight, and the only way he could lighten it was through exhausting his outlets. Her sadness was different, like a crest of air that floated around her. She wished to grab hold of it, but she...

Profile photo of sarahamor Stargazing

And then he asked me, “Do you believe in a greater spirit? Somebody up there, who controls who you are?” I turned my head from the full moon light and looked up at him, “No. Do you?” He gazed up into the night...

Profile photo of LVX Falling Asleep

It’s like my body has been smeared into a wave of slow rythmatic transitions, with sounds so prolonged and deep that it’s almost painful. And then mentally, it’s indescribable.

Profile photo of skvburial Orion new year journey rave in montreal

Sup everyone, I was wondering if anyone on here was going to this rave held on new years eve. Here is the event page for those interested https://www.facebook.com/events/329322010579801/ I was supposed to go along with a...