"All unrest and agitation is caused by an attachment thoughts or thinking.

If you feel upset or ill at ease stop thinking about it and watch the agitation subside.

Imagine a still clear pond that has been clouded by the disturbance of it's muddy floor, given time and simply letting it be […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"All unrest and agitation is caused by an attachment thoughts or thinking.

If you feel upset or ill at ease stop thinking about it and watch the agitation subside.

Imagine a still clear pond that has been clouded by the disturbance of it's muddy floor, given time and simply letting it be it will settle by itself. The sediments will fall to the bottom making the pond clear again without any effort on its part."

Robert Jackson
7

"O ME! O life!... of the questions of these recurring;

Of the endless trains of the faithless—of cities fill’d with the foolish;
Of myself forever reproaching myself, (for who more foolish than I, and who more faithless?)
Of eyes that vainly crave the light—of the objects mean—of the struggle ever renew’d;
Of the poor […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"O ME! O life!... of the questions of these recurring;

Of the endless trains of the faithless—of cities fill’d with the foolish;
Of myself forever reproaching myself, (for who more foolish than I, and who more faithless?)
Of eyes that vainly crave the light—of the objects mean—of the struggle ever renew’d;
Of the poor results of all—of the plodding and sordid crowds I see around me;
Of the empty and useless years of the rest—with the rest me intertwined;

The question, O me! so sad, recurring—What good amid these, O me, O life?

Answer.

That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse."

Walt Whitman
3

"Remember, when the light goes out, theirs a whole massive part of the electromagnetic spectrum hidden from you."

"Remember, when the light goes out, theirs a whole massive part of the electromagnetic spectrum hidden from you."

Anonymous
5

"One person's craziness is another person's reality."

"One person's craziness is another person's reality."

Tim Burton
12

"“I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"“I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply. I seek not beyond death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care. Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. Let teachers and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.”"

Robert E. Howard, Queen of the Black Coast
15

"Love is the most great law that ruleth this mighty and heavenly cycle, the unique power that bindeth together the divers elements of this material world, the supreme magnetic force that directeth the movements of the spheres in the celestial realms

We declare that love is the cause of the existence […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"Love is the most great law that ruleth this mighty and heavenly cycle, the unique power that bindeth together the divers elements of this material world, the supreme magnetic force that directeth the movements of the spheres in the celestial realms

We declare that love is the cause of the existence of all phenomena and that the absence of love is the cause of disintegration or non-existence.

Love is the spirit of life unto the adorned body of mankind, the establisher of true civilization in this mortal world, and the shedder of imperishable glory upon every high-aiming race and nation."

Abdu'l-Bahá
4

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

George Bernard Shaw
7

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Eleanor Roosevelt
6

"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."

"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."

Anais Nin
9

"Lies are pouring out of this world, letting me see only the truth."

"Lies are pouring out of this world, letting me see only the truth."

Sara D
1

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams
22

"It would be inexcusably egocentric to suggest that we are alone in the cosmos."

"It would be inexcusably egocentric to suggest that we are alone in the cosmos."

Neil DeGrasse Tyson
28

"You're afraid of making mistakes. Don't be. Mistakes can be profited by. Man, when I was young I shoved my ignorance in people's faces. They beat me with sticks. By the time I was forty my blunt instrument had been honed to a fine cutting point for me. If you […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"You're afraid of making mistakes. Don't be. Mistakes can be profited by. Man, when I was young I shoved my ignorance in people's faces. They beat me with sticks. By the time I was forty my blunt instrument had been honed to a fine cutting point for me. If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never learn.”"

Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
8

"Hope is the strongest most important force in the human mind, it is the cultivation of 1% positivity that eventually overrides the remaining 99% negativity."

"Hope is the strongest most important force in the human mind, it is the cultivation of 1% positivity that eventually overrides the remaining 99% negativity."

Nadia Achha
4

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

James Dean
14

"Love is the greatest refreshment in life."

"Love is the greatest refreshment in life."

Pablo Picasso
7

"Time does not change us. It just unfolds us."

"Time does not change us. It just unfolds us."

Max Frisch
20

"Evolution is a term to define only one organism, and that's the self. The self is the universe. The self is the Alpha & Omega, God and infinity.. and that's the only thing that evolves because we are all part of the self. Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone, […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"Evolution is a term to define only one organism, and that's the self. The self is the universe. The self is the Alpha & Omega, God and infinity.. and that's the only thing that evolves because we are all part of the self. Nothing goes through an evolutionary process alone, or without direct benefit to the whole.. so when you begin to think there is this controlling elite, this controlling hand behind the curtain leading this planet towards destruction. When you think the end is near, apocalypse, armageddon, when you think we as a species are doomed. It is not they but you that brought this about, and for a very good reason.. YOUR EVOLVING.. stop blaming everybody and everything else. Quit panicking about global violence and natural disasters and pay attention, because the world is telling you something It is telling you exactly what is wrong with you and how to fix it"."

Ben Stewart (Kymatica) ~ https://soundcloud.com/alien-rainforest/alien-rain
11

"If we judge according to the 5 senses, the Earth is still flat."

"If we judge according to the 5 senses, the Earth is still flat."

Yehudi Menuhin
6

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and […]"

(click to see entire quote)

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a stranger if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life and strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Touch not the poisonous firewater that makes wise ones turn to fools and robs them of their visions. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."

Act of Valor
12