ninja (@desertninja)    1 year, 7 months ago

I haven’t believed in the whole “2012 end of the world” scam, but now I’m starting to question it. I don’t know if anyone has felt anything in the past week, maybe two.. But I have been feeling a down-grade shift. All year long I have been feeling my shift in consciousness in a positive way. I’ve become way more in touch with myself, gained knowledge from the universe, so on.. If you’ve been feeling that shift, you know what I’m talking about. However, in the past week or two I’ve been feeling myself shift again.. This time in a negative direction. I would love if anyone could tell me what they think is causing this. It could be the fact that finals are coming up, or maybe its because I haven’t been having as much “me” time to do yoga, meditation, etc. Or maybe it really is because December has come and something is about to happen on the 21st. I’m not super skeptical, but I’d like to know what your opinion is on this. Would really appreciate some feedback, thanks!

0 votes, posted 12.06.2012 at 12:24 am
+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TheSkaFish (@theskafish)1 year, 7 months ago ago

@desertninja, I’d say just chill out……we survived Y2K after all! Haha. But seriously, it’s nothing to worry about. The media makes things up for the purpose of fear-mongering, because fear sells. That’s really all it is. And, by the way, I’ve heard from some people that even according to the whole Mayan thing, they didn’t account for Leap Years, so their version of Dec. 21, 2012 already happened over a year ago…the “end of the world” they spoke of was more metaphorical anyway. But do yourself a favor and don’t listen to any fear-mongering crapola….watch, already they’ve started with their newest thing, the “fiscal cliff”….I guarantee we’ll live through that one too. Just keep doing your thing and keep smiling, man :)

+
Filip (@filipek)1 year, 7 months ago ago

@desertninja, Honestly I am happy that in for example China this whole end of the world bullshit idea is being suppressed by the government, because I believe that we as human beings create our self fulfilling prophecies concerning these things. The more people will believe in this bullshit, the more we will behave towards creating our own end.

I can assure you that if all the 6billion+ people on the world would start thinking positively, creating positive attitudes and behavior, nothing wrong will happen.

There is NOTHING we can predict, just live your daily life happily as you are always doing. You cannot anticipate anything anyway, just smile and be happy, enjoy every moment you live, and stop believing in these kind of conspiracy theories.

Just like the church and governments have been spreading fears and bullshit to suppress the cognitive capabilities of human beings, making them slaves of their own mind, automatic robots living their lives unconsciously, this end of the Mayan calendar idea acts in similar ways. Sure, I will not deny that the Mayan calendar is ending on the 21 December of 2012, because I am not an astrologist nor a historicus interested in exploring these kind of things, but all these doom stories about the end of the world are simply bullshit, taking ancient stories out of context.

I for example believe that we are experiencing a consciousness shift in the positive direction, simple evolution of mankind. The strong, smart ones (and I believe the positive thinkers) will survive. The dumb, narrow minded and short sighted people will go down in the downward spiral they have created themselves. You are the creator of your life, everything that ‘happens’ to you is simply because of your own behavior.

Do you encounter good things in your life? Well that is simply because you proclaim and share good things. Do you encounter bad things in your life? Well, do the math yourself.

Smile, be happy, enjoy life every day as you have been enjoying it so far. Do not get fooled by institutions who indoctrinate you with believes for which they have their moneymakingselfish reasons for.

+
TheSkaFish (@theskafish)1 year, 7 months ago ago

@filipek, “The more people will believe in this bullshit, the more we will behave towards creating our own end.”

Precisely. Heaven knows there are going to be some idiots causing trouble that day because of this half-baked fear-mongering that’s been going on, creating a situation where there need not be one. I just hope that the fear will decrease enough by then that whatever damage ends up happening won’t get out of hand.

+
Anonymous (@)1 year, 7 months ago ago

Well, interesting tidbit, the downgrade shift is on a global scale and has to do with the planet alignments.
Mercury was in retrograde, @desertninja, recently until 11/26 which if you look it up is explained as:

“In general the effect of Mercury retrograde is annoyance. Little things get snarled up and a low-grade frustration emerges. Anything involving communications, verbal activity, technology, short trips and journeys, primary education, and siblings can be affected.

While Mercury retrograde usually is in the minor irritant category, every now and then a colossal screw-up can take place.”
(http://astrology.richardbrown.com/mercrx.shtml)

Also there are supposed to be paradigm shifts on 12/12 and 12/21 for the universal consciousness on a HUGE scale and opt for complete transformation as long you allow proper death of lack/excess.
We are in a period of “death”, which is ruled by Scorpio [read up on some Scorpio characteristics]. It is also mirrored in the winter season, a literal death of the earth. The Truth Pattern in this is that the death is a natural need for the new life to grow, aka spring.
The “end of the world” is supposed to be more metaphorical and spiritual, and that is the allowance of death of “I” self or individuality and the growth of a more universal “self”.

“Between now and Winter Solstice this deathing process is becoming acute, in order to make it harder for us to go back to the old, and pushing us through a cosmic cervix to emerge into a presence more based on love than fear. If you set aside the Solstice for ritual, prayer, retreat, ceremony, truth-sitting, telling stories of the soul, singing songs of rebirth and transformation, the combined power of the second Uranus-Pluto square with the Winter Solstice will amplify your intentions and prayers many times over.” Mark Borax

If anything, you should feel extremely excited.

That is, if ya believe that sort of crazy talk ;)

+
Anonymous (@)1 year, 7 months ago ago

@desertninja, Regardless, this type of paradigm shift is supposed to happen regardless on a global scale but the aid of room within yourself will skyrocket you into amazing depths of creativity and flow of your Higher Self.
If you can manage some more “you time” and try to empty yourself so you can think clearly.
Try to meditate as much as you can – don’t overexert yourself, but try to make some time before the New Year. Meditation allows for a certain “space” within the mind. You know what I mean, I’m sure. Allow your soul to speak to you, it’s there.
If you can do that, you’ll be flying sky high. In the best way possible.

“You can’t fill your cup until you empty all it has
You can’t understand what lays ahead
If you don’t understand the past
You’ll never learn to fly now
‘Til you’re standing at the cliff
And you can’t truly love until you’ve given up on it”
-Rise Against :D

Namaste.

+