2012 New Years Resolution – I Need Your Help!

Homepage Forums Following Your Bliss 2012 New Years Resolution – I Need Your Help!

Nadine (@neliore)    2 years, 10 months ago

This year I’ve decided to make a resolution that will last the entire year, fueling an exciting life and encouraging me to write more.

I’m going to make a bucket list for the year. However – and this is the fun part – the list is going to be compiled by you lovely people!

I’m calling is my Fifty-Two Week Challenge. Basically, I’d love (and need!) your suggestions – dares, even – to make this a great experience. I know it wouldn’t be as fun if I made the list myself. I’m hoping to get around 52 items on my list to give myself an average of a task a week. I’m also thinking of documenting my year in blog form, or maybe just privately and I’ll see how it turns out.

I really think if this goes to plan it would be the makings of a fantastic year – and plenty of great experiences!

So please, share your suggestions with me :) Within reason, of course. I’m not going to shy away from anything challenging but I can’t exactly partake in anything too costly etc. Besides, the best things in life are free!

Here are some things you may like to know about me first:
- I’m 18 years old.
- I live in Ireland. Half of the year in the West, half in the East.
- I’m studying English, Media & Cultural Studies in college, which is why I’d like to write about my adventures and experience life in a new way next year!

Also, if you like this idea you should do it too! I’m sure it’ll be great fun!

0 votes, posted 11.28.2011 at 11:00 pm
+

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Flynnstone (@flynnstone)2 years, 10 months ago ago

This is an interesting idea, Nadine. I hope it goes well for you. Also, I’m jealous you live in Ireland, I’ve always wanted to visit :)

Do you speak any other languages? If you do, I’d suggest speaking to someone in another language that is a native speaker.

Also, travel to someplace you’ve never been before (whether it’s someplace in Ireland or elsewhere…doesn’t have to be too crazy).

+