30000 HEthens Strong!

2 years ago

It’s amazing the rate at which highexistence is growing.. Im glad to be a part of it..

Do you think highexistence has changed you in anyway?, or the way you think? I don’t post so often but I learn new things everyday here and read amazing stories and opinions from very interesting people. I hope it keeps expanding. Let’s keep on spreading this great vibe!!

November 25, 2012 at 9:18 pm

You must sign in or join to reply!

Profile photo of Minch Minch (@minch) 2 years ago ago

While HE has doubled in size since I joined, I still feel like it is a wealth of knowledge and that increased population is bringing new ideas to the table. Upon discovering HE I became somewhat of an addict. I would watch every video and read every article. Now my obsession had dwindled, but I still enjoy a good read through the content. I mostly avoid the forum though now because all I seem to see is people fighting when it used to be constructive discussions. The blogs and photos still leave me speechless and wanting more so I will continue to check HE on a daily basis and it will always a have a special place on my bookmarks bar ;)

http://puu.sh/1uCOd

[Hidden]
Profile photo of Skye Skye (@skye) 2 years ago ago

@healingchime, @reinvented2012, Wow. Okay. Well I am not trying to be sassy here, but I just want to say that the site has dramatically changes. It used to be so much different, with different ideas, and different people than there is now. I love this site and feel it is a great source of reference, but some of the topics are starting to drift astray from what they used to be. It is like a site strictly about the color black, slowly evolving into a site about grey and white and colors and if black is really a color (sorry if my analogy doesn’t make sense).

[Hidden]
Profile photo of Sasho Stoyanov Anonymous (@) 2 years ago ago

@skye, Let’s bring that back.

[Hidden]

@skye, Yeah, I see what you are saying. No sass intended in my posts either. I just know how easy it is to go on to a site like freelancer.com and hire someone to make a HighExistence clone. I’m not saying it would be the same as the old one, but starting something new is always a progressive way to deal with change. For about 60 bucks you can get your own domain name like SuperHighExistance.com and then for another 60 you can hire someone to make it happen.

I think that the reason things have changed on here has to do with a more globally aware atmosphere, and especially in a time where the whole 2012 shit is supposed to go down. All kinds of primal fears come up, whether they are rational or not. I think people are drawn away from so many discussions about specific drugs and more towards the expansion of consciousness that those drugs allowed. There is a ripeness that certain people feel and it makes them talk in new ways.

So I think as a dynamic website, it should be allowed to reflect how people really feel, and if different people used to say different things, I really have no way of conjuring that back up. It just means that it was a certain kind of sphere then, and now it’s a new sphere reflecting the needs of the noosphere. Knowing that it changed and accepting it can open you to the opportunities that the current community provides.

[Hidden]
Profile photo of Matthew Matthew (@ojai) 2 years ago ago

@skye, That’s racist

[Hidden]
Profile photo of Skye Skye (@skye) 2 years ago ago

@ojai, I hope there is some sarcasm intended? ha

@healingchime, Ha I wish I had the time to invest in such an awesome site like this! But really it takes a genius with a mission like Jordan to persevere through everything to build what he has. I feel like a little more than $120 went into this :)

@beyond, How?!

[Hidden]
Profile photo of Sasho Stoyanov Anonymous (@) 1 year, 11 months ago ago

@skye, Almost done.

[Hidden]
Profile photo of Skye Skye (@skye) 1 year, 11 months ago ago

@beyond, With bringing it back?! :D

[Hidden]
Reply to this topic

More Posts Like This

Wednesday December 17, 2014

I might have a friend who has a crush on me

I have this friend that I’ve known for about four years. A couple...

Fight Club – Destruction

“Self Improvement is masturbation Self destruction is the...