Cancer Research and Cancer Charity "Conspiracy"
This video is about how they have found that an old drug that can not be patented kills cancer cells and tumours. The second link is about the cancer killing properties of the soursop fruit and the other is a scientific study that includes some data about soursop having cancer killing properties.
I am in a sorority, and we do a lot of charity work for the Breast Cancer Society of Canada. In the past, I have also gone door to door for the Canadian Cancer Society asking for donations to their charity.
I’ve been really bothered lately about how cancer charities ask people to donate to cancer research, yet there are things out there that don’t get any funding. This is not the first, or the last time that they have found tumour reducing, cancer killing drugs and remedies yet because it doesn’t make the pharmaceutical business any money it goes nowhere. All we are doing when supporting these charities is fundung the pharmaceutical businesses to find different ways to make money, out of our own pockets. Instead, why don’t we start charities to fund more research and production into these kinds of things instead? It’s kind of a conspiracy of how these charities are marketed to us as doing good and making a difference in the world, and in some ways they do, but in a way that is supporting the pharmaceutical companies capital interests. I’m considering talking to my sorority about this, writing an article for my schools newspaper and maybe in the future starting a charity that could fund research and production for these “uncapitalistic” drugs and remedies, who knows. This was just a thought I had the other day and I thought I would share. I would love to hear peoples input, opinions and ideas.
@daanu, I know someone who works in the research industry for cancer treatments and he always says how frustrated he is with the way research is done; if it can’t be patented, don’t bother mentioning it. I don’t know whether or not this whole conspiracy thing is true, but I do know that a drug that won’t land Big Pharma billions of dollars won’t be considered no matter how simple it is.
People with cancer = More spending on healthcare
@adamm0ss, @shivvy, I understand that, but do you think that there is a way for people like me to help fund these things? Is there a way that I could go about funding a drug like that, say starting a charity or something thats purpose is to just support these types of ventures? Does Big Pharma have to be the ones to get a drug like that on the market?
like taking the money people would donate to them, and getting it donated to a cause like this type of thing
All I can say is, god forbid I ever get cancer, (I hope I won’t) I will not be going through chemo or radiation. I know that is a big decision but I’ve thought it through thoroughly. No way I’m putting myself through that kind of thing. I would just live out my last weeks/months the way I wanted. Those pharmaceutical companies won’t get a dime out of me.
There are so many ways to cure and prevent cancer it is getting ridiculous now.
Garlic, Red Reishi, Ashwagandha, Astragalus…etc. Combine these types of supplements with a healthy balanced diet free from chemicals and GMO, plus exercise, as well as avoiding absorption of chemicals through the skin (shampoo, soap, sanitizer, deodorant, etc, these things disrupt the endocrine system, deodorant may be the biggest cause for breast cancer in women, as the BPA content of deo increases estrogen near the armpit area, and excess of estrogen apparently is the cause of breast cancer)
We don’t need cancer cures to solve the obvious consequences of our unhealthy lifestyles.
Cancer doesn’t just happen out of nowhere. Cancer comes from abusing your body. It’s epigenetic corruption.
There is no cure, but there are millions of ways to not develop cancer.
Of course this “charity” is bullshit, a frog could probably figure that out. It’s as obvious as it gets.
The problem isn’t that there’s deceitful bastards out there, the problem is that people fall for their tricks, because they don’t fucking pay attention or question.
There’s no need for a cancer cure, because just like @jameslancaster said, avoiding cancer is not a challenge.
The whole medical system is just a very basic manipulation tactic.
I jus ate my cherimoyas this morning. That fruit works. But always eat it on an empty stomach. My favorate fruit of all time. I helped out a friend of mine that had cancer last year. Hes alive and happy today
@manimal, I could not have said it better. People just need to wake the fuck up, and quit consuming garbage. And god forbid they did a pushup or two.
@jameslancaster agreed 100% proper nutrition is the clear and obvious answer to all of our health problems. I believe even these diseases we’ve labeled as ‘genetically inherited’ would disappear over time if people took care of their bodies.
1) Avoiding cancer IS a challenge – you have no idea how many carcinogens you are exposed to on a daily basis that far exceeds what anyone even dreamt of in the 1800′s.
2) Cancer rates are going DOWN, but it is about 40-50% of people now will get cancer.
3) The best medicine, as previously said is preventive medicine.
4) Where IS the money from all those donations going, does anyone know? How much of it gets spent on organizing those events? How much actually makes it to research? And WHO gets to do the research? How tied in are they with pharmaceutical companies – are they also being paid by them?
5) The “unpatentable” cancer treatments aren’t as amazing as you want to believe them to be. There are many unpatentable chemicals out there that show some cancer beating activities, BUT SO DOES CHEMOTHERAPY. I’m not saying you should do chemotherapy, or either. The chemicals out there that can’t be patented are not a miracle cure, they are basically chemotherapy that can’t be patented. People still get super sick, there is still the chance of dying, and they are specific to certain types of cancer only.
6) The best way to avoid cancer is to move in a zone with the least air pollution, the least ground and water pollution, and eat a shit load of organic fruits and vegetables while maintaining a active lifestyle. Thats it, thats all there is too it. There is no fruit out there that will cure your cancer. There is no vegetable thats going to make you cancer-immune.
You might be interested to know that the Canadian Cancer Society spends something like 70% of its capital on ‘administrative’ costs – in other words, most of its money goes to its CEOs and Executives, NOT to cancer patients.
I swear I read about a new cancer cure every year that goes undeveloped because it cannot be patented.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.