Are You On The Hethens Map?
We are in the process of created a Hethens Map.
There seems to be a desire for our people to meet up and/or host events. This map will assist in that feat – as well as just being super cool to see where we are all from. And it’s iOS ready!
If you leave your location in this thread I will be updating the map frequently.
If you would like to update your location manually, the steps are outlined below.
1. Go to www.http://mapmaker.donkeymagic.co.uk/
2. Click ‘Sign In’ near the upper left of the page.
3. Input “hethens” in the ‘username’ field.
4. Input “hethensgroup” in the ‘Password’ field.
5. Sign In!
6. Select the ‘Saved Maps’ tab near the upper left of the page.
7. You will see a list of Saved Maps available for edit.
8. Select ‘Edit’ to the right of the map titled ‘Hethens’
9. Scroll down in awe of all the members we’ve updated so far. :-D
10. Use your cursor to drag the Google Map to your location.
11. Click on your city – you will notice latitude and longitude fill in.
12. Input your name in the ‘Name’ field to the left of your the page.
13. Input your @username in the ‘Popup Content’ field.
14. Click ‘Add Marker’
15. Make sure to click ‘Save Map’ at lower right corner of Google Map.
15. Sign out at top left
Just leave your information on this thread and I will update the map for you.
I hope you have a great day today. :-)
Here’s a view at the map so far.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Some people appear to be having some issues inputting their location.
First go to mapmaker.donkeymagic.co.uk
Second ‘Sign In’ using the red link to the sign in page
Third input username and password
Username: hethens Password: hethensgroup
Navigate to Saved Maps tab in top left corner
Click ‘Edit’ next to ‘Hethens’ map name
Find your location on the map
Click your town name to gather coordinates (Lat/Long fields will be filled)
Fill your name in the ‘Name’ field
Fill your name in the ‘Popup Content’
Click ‘Save Map’ at bottom right of map
‘Sign Out’ when finished just to be safe