I noticed today while walking with a friend of mine, when ever i bumped into him or touched him he would literally get shocked by me…. im thinking its our energy making contact and maybe having an overwhelming frequency but who knows at this point. anyone have an explanation?
I agree with @stealf, Your shoe are more receptive to building up static. I go down the club and I walk across the carpet and when ever I put my card in a poker machine I get an electric shock. This is because my shoes are building static. They are rubber or plastic soles but are smooth. The human body can store up to 30,000 volts of electricity, I read this in “Strange stories and amazing facts” a book by readers digest and they were speaking of spontaneous human combustion.
I have had an idea that people should ground themselves on a regular basis, just touching the earth, the grass, every few hours to avoid dangerous levels of static charge which can interfer with your higher brain functions.