Do you feel the call to serve plant medicine?
Or to become a coach, healer, or helper of human flourishing in any way?
Navigating this path can be tricky terrain.
For myself, it brings many questions up:
- Is this coming from my ego or my soul?
- What path should I follow? And who are my teachers?
- How often should I work with medicine?
- Do I have what it takes?
I could think of no better person than Maestro Hamilton Souther to help me answer them.
Hamilton is a Master Shaman currently working out of Peru, working primarily with Ayahuasca. He founded BlueMorpho Tours, one of the most reputable Ayahuasca centres in the world, and was one of the first westerners to be initiated into an indigenous lineage in the Amazon over 20 years ago.
In This Episode:
- The incredible story of Hamilton’s calling
- How to follow your life's calling
- Navigating ego along the way
- What comes after healing on the path to become an Ayahuasquero?
- Space Holders vs Shamans
- Blue Morpho's at-home dieta experiences
HighExistence Presents: Apotheosis - The Ultimate Spiritual-Psychedelic Retreat