Nic Stubbs • • 1 min read
Rashad Evans - Becoming a Warrior, 5-MeO-DMT, Finding Your Passion and Letting Go To Find Your Way Through
What does it take to become the best fighter on the planet?
And then how do you go from there, to building a Bufo Alvarius (5-MeO-DMT) based NFT collection designed to bring attention to mental health awareness?
This is the incredible journey that we cover in this episode.
Rashad Evans is the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion of The World, Hall of Famer, and current-day desk analyst. He recently co-founded Umbo, a company that supplies the world with high-quality functional mushrooms, and created MetaToads, a collection of 10,000 NFTs based on the psychedelic Sonoran Desert Toad.
In this episode:
- Rashad’s internal shift that has occurred since his fighting days
- The role that plant medicines played in his transformation
- Genuine affirmations as the future speaking through you
- What it feels like to be the best fighter on the planet
- Advice for someone who is trying to find their passion
- The importance of sweet potatoes
- The down low on all of Rashad’s projects
- Why letting go is the most important part of the process
- Umbo (use code hex15 for 15% off any purchase)
- MetaToads Gang
Rashad's Social Media Links: